As the eyes turn to Burnley

Albert

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not strong enough for the play-offs.

Bloody Shackell, bloody Ings, bloody Albert and his stats, bloody Rush and his smug hubris, bloody Y-anks and their cheeseparing, and who the **** is Vicars anyway.

#heartattackinmay

Hey a win on tuesday it down to 4 points which is nrothing perhaps getting behind the lads in stead of being native can still get 2nd place are nothing spacail just a load of cheats and same thing for millwall who were diving and two bad refs cost us points.

Hey a win on tuesday it down to 4 points which is nrothing perhaps getting behind the lads in stead of being native can still get 2nd place are nothing spacail just a load of cheats and same thing for millwall who were diving and two bad refs cost us points.

Wait, so if we beat Bolton we get 4 points for the win?! I like it!

PistoldPete2

As the eyes turn to Wigan? Beating Man City again?

The only thing to hope is that they have nothing left in the tank come the play-offs. Starting to clutch at straws now tho.

Yes the referee yesterday cost us three points. You are so delusional but in a nice funny way.

We are 8 points behind. They have lost three or four all season. They have a brilliantly organised team. We currently cannot score and just lost to the team who were 21st at home.

B4 - I am well behind the team, but I am also realistic. Realistic now means preparing for the play-offs, going into those games with confidence and that means winning leading up to those games. It also means securing the play off place. We are what we are - a decent team but not a world beating team. We have our weaknesses, and have our strengths. We are not as organised as Burnley nor do we have two strikers like they do.

For me, I just want us to go back to what we were doing, committing players forward, full backs getting further forward, Bryson making runs in behind, Hughes playing with the ball in the opposition boxes, the wingers in the front three getting in behind their defence and playing fluid football. We are now too static which is too easy to mark. If we can get back to how we were two months ago, my confidence will go up.....

Archived