15 min interview with Sam Rush and John Vicars

curb

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched it.

Don't think Nigel Clough would like it.

Don't think I like it to be honest. A few needless pops and digs.

Not saying I'm dead against them. I'm not against them at all. They've brought enjoyment back. Brave decision that's worked out.

Just think its two mates blowing each others trumpets. A few unnecessary digs at Clough and almost what seems like taking more credit than due for what McClaren has done.

I want to say,

I don't mind Rush

I don't know much about Vicars and I'm not fussed

I like Clough

I like McClaren

I've got no agenda. I don't see it as Clough v McClaren.

I know how boring things were getting and how exciting it is now.

I just thought some if it lacked class. Like Loose Women on ITV. Bezzie mates sat around a table nattering on.

Clough brought those players through. Bought most of them in. He couldn't unlock the door. McClaren has.

I don't see why it has to be bitter. And as far as I know the real men behind this excitement are Steve McClaren, Paul Simpson and Eric Steele. They've made the big strides.

Maybe it's just the average joe in me but 'suits' annoy me sometimes. Like now.

I don't really enjoy reading about Clough v McClaren. I don't really want to watch it either.

Let

It

Go.

Just watched it.

Not saying I'm dead against them. I'm not against them at all. They've brought enjoyment back. Brave decision that's worked out.

Just think its two mates blowing each others trumpets. A few unnecessary digs at Clough and almost what seems like taking more credit than due for what McClaren has done.

I want to say,

I don't mind Rush

I like Clough

I like McClaren

I just thought some if it lacked class. Like Loose Women on ITV. Bezzie mates sat around a table nattering on.

Clough brought those players through. Bought most of them in. He couldn't unlock the door. McClaren has.

I don't see why it has to be bitter. And as far as I know the real men behind this excitement are Steve McClaren, Paul Simpson and Eric Steele. They've made the big strides.

I don't really enjoy reading about Clough v McClaren. I don't really want to watch it either.

Let

It

Go.

This. Though my response was shorter.

Just watched it.

I want to say,

I don't mind Rush

I like Clough

I like McClaren

Let

It

Go.

Yes. Oh the excitement for the next part!! I'll still watch because you never know what useless info you may get from it.

I think we are in a situation where everyone has turned out a winner.

Just watched it.

WHAT? Clough's name was NOT mentioned once in that whole clip.

You mention you don't like the McClaren v Clough thing, but YOU are the one taking compliments to McClaren as digs at Clough.

Fact is, the club decided things weren't good enough in key areas, and Clough was not willing to be part of the solution. Relationships (with other clubs/managers), Coaching and Recruitment were all highlighted and addressed and rightly so.

Get over it.

No, we do care what happens off the pitch. Get a new PA system and replace the TV's in the concourses with new much larger models. The TV's would require a fee of around £20,000 tops, it is not a big investment, yet would improve fan experience dramatically. The inconsistency of the half time and full time scores is also a joke. 

No, we do care what happens off the pitch. Get a new PA system and replace the TV's in the concourses with new much larger models. The TV's would require a fee of around £20,000 tops, it is not a big investment, yet would improve fan experience dramatically. The inconsistency of the half time and full time scores is also a joke. 

The PA system is a joke, But it wouldn't bother me if all the TV's were removed from the concourse.

Groups of people standing looking up at the screens blocking me from getting a pint or going for a slash do my bleeding head in.

There's nothing in both clips that hasn't been said before.

I think it's Gibbo creating work for himself, trouble is, he works for them now, and can't ask about new players etc. these are the questions we want to know about, also, beating Forest soon too, stuff like that.

It's all too corporate for me.

WHAT? Clough's name was NOT mentioned once in that whole clip.

You mention you don't like the McClaren v Clough thing, but YOU are the one taking compliments to McClaren as digs at Clough.

Fact is, the club decided things weren't good enough in key areas, and Clough was not willing to be part of the solution. Relationships (with other clubs/managers), Coaching and Recruitment were all highlighted and addressed and rightly so.

Get over it.

Careful, you might accuse someone of an agenda somewhere there. :p

Ooh dear....I feel queasy after watching that.

I thought it was Derby's contribution to Comic Relief at first. Excellent actors, keeping their faces straight, almost making it look as though they were serious.

Then I realised it was for real. Spewed twice............

Archived