was a very good interview think it will bring die hards to the front

and we can see the type of management that now run this club

three years a go 15oooooo would have put us on front foot for a serious assault

on the premiership

striker ---central midfield ----- qualtity defender

no what we had was cost cutting and still a est loss of 7000000 mil

per year

and manager plus glick who asked for patience from the fans

now the current crop ie sam ming rush and side kick vicars remove the blame from the owners

for minimal investment and blame it on previous staff

whilst congratulating themselves on looking good with a upturn of luck and good fortune

and benifiting from other people hard work and loyalty of the majority of fans

look at the investment in jan aprox non

dear sam you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time

looking forward to part 2

i only hope when you eventualy buy new players with the new scouting system

so far untested it works as good as the old one

at least the board wont have to spend any large amounts of money ps

why do people ask who john vicars is his input into the club must have been massive

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were talking about the past 6 years and the waste of parachute payments. I would say that very much puts Jewell in the frame and the majority of the criticism of the previous management seems to be directed at him.

Jewell was our manager 6 years ago and he probably spent as much on transfer fees, and certainly handed out higher wages, than Clough in his entire time at Derby.

You could be right but I thought the reference to the 7 figure transfers were more likely to be Barker, Keogh, Shackell, Sammon than what went before.

Who knows what they meant :)

Am I the only one who thought they meant Jewell when they talked of bad spending?

Not sure how people could think NC wasted much money while he was here (apart from a certain group of posters of course).

I think they talked about the owners putting money in after parachute payments and that money not always being spent wisely?

They did mention the two Jewell brief campaigns as they said it was from one embarrassing disaster to another disaster in the Championship.

I think they talked about the owners putting money in after parachute payments and that money not always being spent wisely?

They did mention the two Jewell brief campaigns as they said it was from one embarrassing disaster to another disaster in the Championship.

I think we can all agree on that! :D

Sham 69 and Vicar in a Tutu having coffee and as John said "For me it's not the most pleasurable 90 mins of your life watching Derby etc" well something is clearly not as good as it could be, is it John?, so clearly you two guys are wasting far too much of our fans invested money on sitting on your @rses drinking coffee and bumming each other up, so get back to work and pull your fingers out......and we haven't won anything yet......so let's not get carried away just yet...smile and do your jobs....preferably behind the cameras and not in front of them as often as you guys like.

Talk about trying to sell us a Mockalockachocka Latte with chocolate sprinkling!!!

Heaven knows what these 2 will get up too, if we get promoted. Still a lot of work to do guys and more and more to follow.

You could be right but I thought the reference to the 7 figure transfers were more likely to be Barker, Keogh, Shackell, Sammon than what went before.

Who knows what they meant :)

I don't care what they meant. They just seemed slimy ***** to me.

They were talking about the past 6 years and the waste of parachute payments. I would say that very much puts Jewell in the frame and the majority of the criticism of the previous management seems to be directed at him.

Jewell was our manager 6 years ago and he probably spent as much on transfer fees, and certainly handed out higher wages, than Clough in his entire time at Derby.

Indeed, some people are also over looking the fact that SR has several times praised NC's work since his departure. 

Self indulgent claptrap.

Alpha's posts I mean... Couldn't be arsed to watch the video...

You're a cnut to me. Things will have to change when I succeed Daveo to the throne. ****'s gonna be ran North Korea style.

That really doesn't work lol.

PS Depends on the type of woman make work with some !

What type of woman is Alpha?

I've often wondered!

I imagine her to be about 6ft with a hairy chest, possibly a little pot belly and some anger issues... Bit like Hattie Jaques...

What type of woman is Alpha?

I've often wondered!

I imagine her to be about 6ft with a hairy chest, possibly a little pot belly and some anger issues... Bit like Hattie Jaques...

Alpha is 100% (wo)man...the rest is correct.

Just a final thought from me.

This interview showed gibbo to be a bit naive in media terms.

As others have commented, what was the point of the interview?

It looked like a badly prepared interview.

His smarmy questions gave them the platform to lick themselves.

He should have been able to see that they came across badly and the interview should have been binned.

Archived