Keeping our feet on the ground

Alph

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the players and management have said it in every interview.

So after we've beaten Burnley I think it's important that us fans don't take anything for granted.

Any member found printing "We're up, hope you lose the play offs you reddog bstards" T shirts before the end of March will be banned.

#keepyerfeetontground

C'mon, be serious. Getting ahead of yourselves is how things come back to bite you. Let's just focus on defending this automatic spot we're in next Saturday night.

McClaren says we take one win at a time. Or game. But I read between the lines.

LOB Alpha.

I've already told the clayheads we're coming for 'em!

Dunna worry, I haven't really. Calm, cool, collected and quietly confident is the way to be... but fooking loud from now on in at every game, win, lose or draw.

Come on Derby

Come on Derby...

is that because they are going down? ;)

All the players and management have said it in every interview.

So after we've beaten Burnley I think it's important that us fans don't take anything for granted.

Also opposite is true. If we lose to Burnley this is only to be expected given their home form. We can still catch them, even tho we will be 5 points behind  as we have an easier run-in.

I have expectations game by game, if we play sh*te I will say so, even if we were top of the league by 15 points. 

I can't stand stupid mistakes, like in our win over QPR I went mad when I saw a player free at the front post for a corner - it's just daft, regardless of whether your Man City or an U9s girl team. 

I've got a stiffy over this game :)

Can't remember how long it's been since I got one over a game... In fact I can't remember the last time I got one. :huh:

Said before whatever happens I am happy just to be in contention for a play off spot this season.. Whatever happens I am liking my footie again.

:angry:

Archived