Keeping our feet on the ground

Alph

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we lost, and now we really do need to keep our feet on the ground, despite everyone's optimism we are 5 points off automatic, so lets assume the worst, the play offs........ Wigan are now in 6th with a game in hand, and could draw level with florist, so for me the play off are more likely than automatic, and with 3rd playing 6th i dread it being Wigan as i think they more than anyone can do us in that scenario. :unsure:

Personally i hope QPR ( as they are dropping like a stone) can hold on and finish 6th, and Wigan lose to florist in a 'bloodbath' in the 4th v 5th match... and we play whats left of florist at Wembley

We can still catch Burnley. Just need big performances now. No more scrappy stuff. We're playing for the Premier League. Really need to make sure if we miss out then its because Burnley didn't slip.

We can still catch Burnley. Just need big performances now. No more scrappy stuff. We're playing for the Premier League. Really need to make sure if we miss out then its because Burnley didn't slip.

Dead right! Win the bulk of our games and trust to a bit of good fortune in terms of the Burnley results.

It's turned out to be an excellent season.

Archived