Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

sage

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby 3 - 1 QPR

Buxton hat trick.

Following the game the Lord Mayor announces Buxton has been given the freedom of the city and Bucko unveils his plans to run for PM at the next general election. Cameron, Milliband and Clegg all concede within minutes and women everywhere swoon after a nude photo of Buxton is leaked on twitter revealing an eye-wateringly large trouser snake.

God releases a video on youtube pronouncing Bucko as the rightful heir to the throne in the Kingdom of Heaven, McMuffin is banished to Nottingham for all eternity.

Russell has been so unlucky with injuries its unreal. Going to be such a big player for us in the coming seasons and the rest of this season.

Funny how a lot of us really rate him (I do too, this isn't a dig) but he's not really done that much yet.

He looks sharp when we see him but before he can start producing anything consistent he's gone again.

A stuttering start to his Derby career. Poor fella. I hope he can play a big part in the remaining games. Be really nice to see him over a decent period.

Dominance really?

He can't jump above 6 foot!

one of the most dominant aerial players in the division - just look at the numbers bud, your argument is with yourself. There is nothing to back you up, absolutely nada. 

I'm hoping we can grab a win, can't see it being a dominant game for either side - two very pass heavy, dominant sides that arguably could see the team who can adapt the best go on to win. 

I'm hoping for 3-1 Derby, Bamford to keep his run going.. 

one of the most dominant aerial players in the division - just look at the numbers bud, your argument is with yourself. There is nothing to back you up, absolutely nada.

I'm hoping we can grab a win, can't see it being a dominant game for either side - two very pass heavy, dominant sides that arguably could see the team who can adapt the best go on to win.

I'm hoping for 3-1 Derby, Bamford to keep his run going..

Goals against?

5 against 2 of the worst teams this week

Oh yeah it's the forwards fault

Goals against?

5 against 2 of the worst teams this week

Oh yeah it's the forwards fault

No, i'm just saying... use whoscored, tell me statistic to show me he isn't doing enough. 

none of the goals were really Buxton's fault either, certainly that I can remember and he won the most aerial battles on the pitch both games. 

As I said, the argument is in your own head - if you don't think he is good enough, at the end of the day it's your problem. The statistics don't back you up, if he was losing more headers than he won, or not making enough interceptions...etc then fair enough but he is, and doing so at a canter 

Hoilett running at Forsyth. This causes me to wake in a cold sweat.

Derby 2 QPR 2.

Late Russell equaliser.

Try wiping your brow - perhaps using hoilett paper.

Archived