Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

sage

Didn't Keane only start 2 games? Chelsea & Leicester?

So what the point in blaming him on all our defensive woes which have hindered us all season.

Look how many we have conceded!

What's the point of blaming Buxton for other people's errors.

He was garbage v Ipswich. He was ***** at Leicester. He wasn't great v Yeovil. He wasn't entirely great yesterday.

But he's still been our best CB this season. Whitbread looked ok, I agree, but he's always injured (ask Leicester fans) and we conceded 4 in one half and 2 more at Watford with him.

We concede because we're an attacking side. Yesterday 3-1 up, one pass beat half our team.

Yeovil, one pass beat about 9 of our team.

Barnsley, Cywka ran half the pitch before sidestepping Keane.

Blackburn, several counter attacks rescued by last ditch tackles while our midfield were beaten by 1 pass.

But it's the same 1 pass vulnerability that has got us near on 2 goals per game.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the point of blaming Buxton for other people's errors.

He was garbage v Ipswich. He was ***** at Leicester. He wasn't great v Yeovil. He wasn't entirely great yesterday.

But he's still been our best CB this season. Whitbread looked ok, I agree, but he's always injured (ask Leicester fans) and we conceded 4 in one half and 2 more at Watford with him.

We concede because we're an attacking side. Yesterday 3-1 up, one pass beat half our team.

Yeovil, one pass beat about 9 of our team.

Barnsley, Cywka ran half the pitch before sidestepping Keane.

Blackburn, several counter attacks rescued by last ditch tackles while our midfield were beaten by 1 pass.

But it's the same 1 pass vulnerability that has got us near on 2 goals per game.

As someone has pointed out in another thread we had the same defensive woes with Buxton present last season where our style wasn't as attacking.

And sometimes you do need your defence to deliver!

When we need our to stand firm whey wilter

Very good but if I was Zak I would probably have us down for a clean sheet.

And that Buxton is a poor excuse for a footballer who is stealing a living on a larger scale than Saul Deeney.

A lot are fooled/blinded by a thuggish get stuck in Sunday league attitude.

I'm not

A lot of people aren't complete idiots incapable of holding more than a single thought. I leave you to add your own tagline.

Would start with Whitbread and Thorne for this game, just slightly freshen things up

In my opinion i wouldn't throw 2 players who haven't played for a long time in there to freshen things up. Both will be lacking match fitness if anything.

Also all the players have got 9 days to rest, i think that ample. 

If you mean freshen things up as in ideas and not fitness then maybe but personally i think McClaren will give the side that drew at Birmingham the chance to show a reply and won't make too many changes. 

In my opinion i wouldn't throw 2 players who haven't played for a long time in there to freshen things up. Both will be lacking match fitness if anything.

Also all the players have got 9 days to rest, i think that ample.

If you mean freshen things up as in ideas and not fitness then maybe but personally i think McClaren will give the side that drew at Birmingham the chance to show a reply and won't make too many changes.

Just think the amount of goals we're conceding isn't good enough..a player who can cover the pitch quicker than Eustace would be more effective such as Thorne but I've not really seen him play so not sure...think everybody can agree that something with our defence has to change, whether that be a couple of players, or just the manner in which we defend

this is one of a few games where i'd take a point at home

Nah, they aren't that good. I'd only take a point before KO against a side that's miles better than us. QPR struggled to register a shot at Watford. They created almost nothing in the second half v Burnley. They're good but not worth changing our approach for. Burnley had them rattled with just Ings and Vokes feeding off percentage balls.

Archived