Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

sage

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm O. K.

Believe that when I see it. Didn't look it against Leeds.

Leeds were possibly the most inept team at Pride Park this season, only Blackpool were worse. You really can't use that as a point because Buxton could have easily handled anything Leeds threw at him with complete competence.

You seem to just have an irrational hatred of Buxton.

Leeds were possibly the most inept team at Pride Park this season, only Blackpool were worse. You really can't use that as a point because Buxton could have easily handled anything Leeds threw at him with complete competence.

You seem to just have an irrational hatred of Buxton.

Never liked our defence with him in it. Feels panicky and the fact that he's put on this pedestal is quite shocking when you consider some of the defenders this club has been fortunate to enjoy. (Not any for a long while mind)

Never liked our defence with him in it. Feels panicky and the fact that he's put on this pedestal is quite shocking when you consider some of the defenders this club has been fortunate to enjoy. (Not any for a long while mind)

Even if he is slow (no slower than Whitbread though, I assure you) he more than makes up for it with his aerial power, strength and bravery to put his body where others wouldn't for the cause. That's why he's put on a pedestal, because that quality is something that is rare in modern day footballers. Not to mention his range of passing, which is truly excellent.

Vidic is slow, don't see United fans wanting him out of the team. 

Even if he is slow (no slower than Whitbread though, I assure you) he more than makes up for it with his aerial power, strength and bravery to put his body where others wouldn't for the cause. That's why he's put on a pedestal, because that quality is something that is rare in modern day footballers. Not to mention his range of passing, which is truly excellent.

Vidic is slow, don't see United fans wanting him out of the team.

Vidic isn't slow he's not quick either but Buxton is snail paced even compared to an injury ravaged 31 year old Vidic.

Whilst I do admire those quality's you highlight to an extent if I believe his presence is halting progress DCFC comes first.

Sorry that's it from me

That's a bluff. You're just going to sneak into another thread and start dissing Buxton all over again - probably in one about cakes, beer and pussycats.

Derby 1 - 3  QPR

Think we should give a few others a shot here, cant see us winning anyway at moment.

Ward Bamford Russell upfront    Thorne in place of Eustace   and Whitbread for Bucko, 

give em a rest if nothing else   Bring Dawkins Martin and Eustace on in 2nd half depending

on whats happening!

We might end up being surprised.

Derby 1 - 3  QPR

Think we should give a few others a shot here, cant see us winning anyway at moment.

Ward Bamford Russell upfront    Thorne in place of Eustace   and Whitbread for Bucko, 

give em a rest if nothing else   Bring Dawkins Martin and Eustace on in 2nd half depending

on whats happening!

We might end up being surprised.

We might end up being thrashed too.

Well I for one have enjoyed the reasoned arguments put forward by certain posters with some stats as an evidence base to back up their opinions.

I've also enjoyed the very well thought out views of other certain posters who don't like Buxton cos he's, like, **** innit. lol

#hastag

Well I for one have enjoyed the reasoned arguments put forward by certain posters with some stats as an evidence base to back up their opinions.

I've also enjoyed the very well thought out views of other certain posters who don't like Buxton cos he's, like, **** innit. lol

#hastag

I can see an argument for both sides, to be honest. It's just a shame one side uses absolutely no stats to back up their points and the other relies solely on stats. Both are flawed approaches.

Buxton's a good defender but we could definitely do better. I'd also rather lose Bucko than Keogh at this moment in time :)

Archived