Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

sage

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be a close game they don't have Phillips or Austin so I'm hoping well nick it and be two points off 2nd.

It's 3 points for a win nowadays ;) so win and we're only one point behind (but will have played a game more). Think Steve's interview bigging up the playoffs was trying to take the pressure off the players for this one, so they can play with as much freedom as possible. Let's hope it works!

Such a defining game and horrible to predict! could go so many ways, i will be bloody annoyed if we turn up and play like we all know we can but throw it away again via a mistake or a silly bit of defending. I hope Thorne starts and adds his energy and presence in front of the back four with Eustace coming on to hold the fort and bark out the orders if we're winning with 15+ minutes to go. 

Heart - Derby 2 QPR 1

Head - Derby 0 QPR 2 

Such a defining game and horrible to predict! could go so many ways, i will be bloody annoyed if we turn up and play like we all know we can but throw it away again via a mistake or a silly bit of defending. I hope Thorne starts and adds his energy and presence in front of the back four with Eustace coming on to hold the fort and bark out the orders if we're winning with 15+ minutes to go. 

Heart - Derby 2 QPR 1

Head - Derby 0 QPR 2 

Very hard to leave Eustace out given the last time we did that, we were overrun at Fester. Was disappointed Thorne didn't get on the pitch against Brum, but because of that Eustace will start, probably pick up a booking and Thorne will come on for the last 20, ready to slot in for the next one.

Archived