Haters keep hating.

Boycie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I "hate" Michael Schumacher, in a sports person you dislike a lot way rather than a stalk and kill sort of way. "Hate" in the modern rather than the OED sense. Controversial now he's hurt innit though.

Also anybody who commentates for ITV football, but that's for real. They all deserve to be drowned in maggot infested dog vomit.

And manu, they deserve to be rounded up and incarcerated on an island full of unexploded bombs and rabid face eating monkeys.

I "hate" Michael Schumacher, in a sports person you dislike a lot way rather than a stalk and kill sort of way. "Hate" in the modern rather than the OED sense. Controversial now he's hurt innit though.

Also anybody who commentates for ITV football, but that's for real. They all deserve to be drowned in maggot infested dog vomit.

And manu, they deserve to be rounded up and incarcerated on an island full of unexploded bombs and rabid face eating monkeys.

Decent post, struggle to find much wrong with it tbh. Tbf, imho, iirc, :p

There are a fair few I dislike, some for reasons unknown

Steven Gerrard - I never realised just how arrogant and self-obsessed this nob really is.. Have you ever seen him celebrate a goal with someone else or thanked his team-mates? It's always about him.. 

When Liverpool are losing, as long as Gerrard has done something in the game he doesn't actually care

But the worst is when he's not playing. He was caught with a wry smile when he was benched and a midifelder made a mistake. It was a typical self-obsessed attitude which stinks.

He's only ever bummed up to Torres previously when on form and Suarez now. The guy genuinely thinks he's been better than the rest, when Xabi Alonso carried him for 5 years.

Oh and he's **** for England and completely ruined the England career of the better Frank Lampard by continously trying to out-do him in that central midfield area. 

Nob!

Hope not Hate.

But Kevin Pieterson must be worth a shout.....at!

Did anyone see him, sat on his own watching his team Chelsea v Man Utd, taking selfies on his mobile?

How much does he love himself. He totally sums up, what is wrong with sport.

TV/Showbiz..........I'd rather watch Canon & Ball

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2534410/England-cricketer-Kevin-Pietersen-washes-away-Ashes-blues-hits-Bondi-beach-bikini-clad-Liberty-X-star-wife-Jessica-Taylor.html

I hope someone will tow Kevin Pieterson away

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/cricket/422306/Kevin-Pietersen-has-bad-day-after-seeing-car-towed-away

A very ordinary (at best) cricket player.

not one person mentioned SEPP BLATTER!

Hang your collective heads in shame!!!

I hate Sepp Blatter with a passion. Boiling acid on the groin would be too soft a punishment for the way this fat Swiss, ignorant, homophobic, women-hating, devious, conceited PARASITE has ruined our beloved game!

Peter Sagan, the cyclist. Muppet. They all like to celebrate when winning a race/stage, but that guy really gets on my tits. Bunny hops, wheelies. It's actually illegal as they are supposed to have both wheels on the ground.

Smug arrogant cnut.

Archived