Haters keep hating.

Boycie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenny Burns

even when he played for us for a short time I never liked the fat, red-faced, arrogant, jock, gump, ****. He was even a horrible bstard when he ran a pub near utch many years ago and played in the local league....

urgh....he's even managed to get worse as he's got older by writing such unparalleled, biased, anti-derby, poorly written, semi-literate, spiteful bile.

and breathe............... :D

Kenny Burns

even when he played for us for a short time I never liked the fat, red-faced, arrogant, jock, gump, ****. He was even a horrible bstard when he ran a pub near utch many years ago and played in the local league....

urgh....he's even managed to get worse as he's got older by writing such unparalleled, biased, anti-derby, poorly written, semi-literate, spiteful bile.

I wish he would.

Kenny Burns

oh, and Dennis Wise.

Saint and Greavsie  :angry:

...........Blah blah blah......Liverpool.........Spurs........blah blah blah (repeat)

never saw them as players, but as pundits, far more connected to the public than the conceited rabble they pull into the studios now!

never saw them as players, but as pundits, far more connected to the public than the conceited rabble they pull into the studios now!

Probably so, but then again so was football as a whole.

They just used to get on my t1ts.

I take your point though that alongside today's mega rich divas they probably weren't too bad.

Archived