Haters keep hating.

Boycie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Aussie cricketers? I find it hard not to want to slap that rat faced whosit bloke.

Not really. I met a few of them a few years ago and they seemed like decent blokes. Perhaps I'm just too laid-back for my own good.

Forest fans?

Again no, sad aren't I?

The Forest fans I know were all old tenpin bowling team-mates, and seeing as I bowled for Nottingham Knights in the Silk Cut National Championships, again they were all mates. Same with my Leicester-supporting friends. I captained the county and won the county championship a few times, so maybe you ought to ask them whether they hate me.

Tiger Woods is one of the greatest sportsmen of all time and an absolute legend so you can feck off with that one.

Harry Redknapp, Andy Townsend, Alan Smith (the commentator), Kevin Nolan, Ashley Young to name a few.

Robbie Savage

Adrian Chiles (does he count?)

Neil Warnock

Kenny Miller

Grant Hanley

Ashley Cole

Marcelo

Sergio Ramos

Carlos Puyol

Sergio Busquets

Diego Simeone

Gabriel Heinze

Jonas Gutierrez

Probably a load more from football I've forgotten...

Others...

Kevin Garnett

Kendrick Perkins

Metta World Peace

Colin Kaepernick

Troy Polamalu

Ben Roethlisberger

Mike Wallace

James Harrison

Rafael Nadal

Tiger Woods

Phil Taylor

Gavin Henson

Tom Daley

Tyson Fury

Carl Froch

Could name football people all day. The most classless sport. Quicker to name people I like.

None football;

Ali Carter - saw him throw his dummy out once and it was pathetic

Mark Selby - I'm from Leicester and I'm awesome. Fook off

Ronnie O'Sullivan (good to watch though) - I'm a tortured soul and my dad is in prison. Get over yourself

Kimi Raikkonen - bundle of joy.

Fernando Alonso - Nobhead. Big baby.

Andy Murray - Look I'm holding my injured back/arm/leg. But not when I'm winning I'm not.

That mardy Australian tennis player who's name escapes me right now - he's a mardy Australian.

Tbh Ronnie O'Sullivan is the only real none football related sports personality that gets proper on my nerves. He doesn't annoy me because he's a rude, self obsessed and arrogant ****. He annoys me because he tries hard to be a rude, self obsessed arrogant ****.

Like Simon Cowell. So desperate to be talked about they work hard at being nobs so people talk about how horrible they are.

Exact same mentality of the 'characters' in those stupid X Factor auditions. They aren't crazy people. They aren't even idiots. They're even lower than the muppets they pretend to be purely because they want fame so bad that they are happy to be a 'card'.

The only thing worse than a **** is someone who pretends to be a **** just for attention.

Man, I dislike O'Sullivan.

Archived