Sunderland v Man Utd

TimRam

Exactly right, they needed to do business and they didnt. Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton all did. Its no surprise they sit behind them

If you had the choice of playing for Man city, chelsea or man utd whilst picking up a bigger pay-check for either if the first two, who would you choose?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you had the choice of playing for Man city, chelsea or man utd whilst picking up a bigger pay-check for either if the first two, who would you choose?

Tough choice, in current position probably Chelsea (Mourinho)

Start of the season makes it even tougher, some quality players to play alongside at United

If he fails to achieve chumps league, and then struggles again next year....he's out.

He has made a series of poor moves.

Getting rid of all of fergies senior assistants and coaches left him isolated

The first transfer window fiasco, he didn't seem to be prepared

Ended up p1ssing off everton

Ended up looking weak by paying £28m for the elbow merchant.

Now trying to do desperate business in january putting himself under pressure.

.....and he'll probably fail again to get the players he really needs.

None of which would matter if he kept winning........

Couldnt agree more mate on the getting rid of every assistant, coach of Fergies. Plain nuts. No other business I know of that has seen huge success in other fields that brings in a new manager due the the old one retiring and just throws away all the other company employees that have vast experience and have added to the success!! Business suicide.

And he wont turn it around. He wont be given time. Gone by next season.

He tried to buy players. Nobody was interested. United didnt need a great team to attract players with Fergie

Who is David Moyes to Thiago? To Fabregas? To Vidal or De Rossi or apparently Real Sociedad! He's an also ran. Why would you want to play for him when he's cant even offer the best teammates or the best money.

His reputation is lower than Steve McClaren's.

What exactly is appealing about United for top class players? The thought of building a new dynasty? I doubt many see that as progress. They've all worked hard to get to the top.

So there's a vacancy at the top of English football and who better to take over than a fallen giant that's clawing its way back up. A club that's endured some bad times and now, under the countries top coach, are putting unbeaten runs and playing teams off the park.

United need to be replaced.

Who better to replace them than a forgotten champion.

I wish we were as good as Forest.

Still got a better record than Ferguson over their first 30 games.

He'll get them turned around. Maybe not this season, but I expect them to be challenging next year with Moyes still at the helm.

Fergie did not inherit a team like Moyes has ,, a premier league winning team

That's it, people say he needs time to build a team and that he inherited crap, but at the end of the day they won the flipping league just 8 months ago. When Ferguson first came in they really were crap and he did need the time. But now they can't be described as crap.

And Gary Lineker said he needs a transfer window. But he's had one. He was brought in at the en of last season specifically to have a full window, an what did he do with it?

He's just not very good. He wasn't particularly good with Everton, he flattered to deceive, and now he's not very good for Man Utd. Maybe he should manage Scotland.

Any team that starts Giggs, Cleverley, Fabio and Welbeck should be getting beat.

What's Cleverley's function? I just really don't get it.

How stupid do you have to be as a manager to not realise that's where you're going wrong. If they released him tomorrow, I don't think another top half team would take him on.

Giggs can "do a job", not sure he's worthy of a team looking at the CL though.

Fabio isn't terrible going forward. That's about it.

And Danny Welbeck? Can be a decent player on his day, but I've never seen him look like a world beater. A very poor man's Sturridge.

Moyes' philosophy seems to be "if Fergie left me with these players, they must all be good enough". The evidence so far has proved the opposite.

I think they've had 2 this season.  1 against Spurs?

Fair enough if so, I don't follow leagues that don't have Derby in em. Just going on what I heard on ITV, I should know better.  ;)

Archived