Derby County v Wigan Athletic

sage

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone see/hear the interview this week by the Wigan captain ? He basically said that they will replicate the approach that we adopted up there with them i.e. start really quick, force the opposition onto the back foot, take them surprise and PRESS. Funnily enough we have stopped doing that as much ourselves in the last couple of games . We need to start doing it again imho. We seem to want to pass it around at a slower pace early on. Let's hope that Mac gets them jumping early ! IF Wigan score early I can see it being really tough.

I've got a real bad feeling about today that I can't shake.

I've not felt like this since we played Blackpool and look what happened there. 1-0 down within minutes

5-1 to Derby then?

Much tougher game than last time we played them, our finishing hasn't been as clinical as it should, hope Bamford changes that, 

Tight game, 1-1 fgs Keane

Burnley and Qpr to win Derby drop back to 4th

Can't look beyond Wigan for this game. I don't want to come across as pessimistic but we're due a 'wobble'.

Plus I'm going so we're bound to lose.

Rams 0 Wigan 3

Don't feel quite as negative as you, but I have a funny feeling about this. I hope I'm wrong, but a scrappy win would be fine!

Archived