Those who kicked off about Cloughs sacking

Curtains

Get a bloody life.

Would it make you feel better if we all humbly begged for your forgiveness for doubting you?

Utterly pathetic and divisive thread, utterly pathetic and divisive post, utterly pathetic and divisive poster.

Couldn't agree more! I couldn't stand Clough by the end, really was killing my enthusiasm for derby. But it's gone now, who cares!

Wanting an apology is nonsense. Just be happy with things in the present, the past is history! All this I'm right you're wrong debate is childish

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get the thread people are entitled to opinions.

I was suprised to see the hate john hartson got for giving his view that we wont reach the prem under Steve; he as everyone is entitled to a view.

You we're consistent in your opposition to Clough so you must be impervious to insults then ! Seem to remember me backing you a lot lol

Don't get the thread people are entitled to opinions.

I was suprised to see the hate john hartson got for giving his view that we wont reach the prem under Steve; he as everyone is entitled to a view.

I didn't see it personally, but from the reactions and talking to people who did, it was the way he said it, almost maliciously or even hatefully.

Couldn't agree more! I couldn't stand Clough by the end, really was killing my enthusiasm for derby. But it's gone now, who cares!

Wanting an apology is nonsense. Just be happy with things in the present, the past is history! All this I'm right you're wrong debate is childish

Takes time to move on sometimes.

You we're consistent in your opposition to Clough so you must be impervious to insults then ! Seem to remember me backing you a lot lol

I was but im enjoying the new found optimism that is now around; it makes a change to see positive threads; the gloating can be done at the end of thw season when we are promoted :-)

Some people on here are going look massively stupid if things start to go the wrong way.

I don't think so. He's made an excellent start but the buzz isn't purely down to results. The whole negative air around the club has gone. Staff have even told me that going to work is a pleasure now, when it wasn't before.

I think there will be dodgy patches, I even thought Sunday would start it. But after FIVE years of negative tactics, players out of position, public blaming of players etc... I'm happy to enjoy some good times.

Archived