Those who kicked off about Cloughs sacking

Curtains

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people got lost in the romance of having a clough at the club. At the end of the day he was sacked because he couldn't get an obviously talented group of players, playing to their potential.

Stevie Mac & co have come in and the whole club has changed for me, Iv'e got an excitement back that I had back in the jim smith era & I suppose the Arthur Cox era too.

Listening to them last night, the passion in their voices and what they were saying just sounded right for me, even when the numpties come on talking garbage.

I know it's early days, but I have a good feeling for the rest of the season and beyond.

We deserve an apology as McClaren is clearly doing a great job. For all the doubters about Mac what do you say now as I think it was disrespectful !

Get a bloody life.

Would it make you feel better if we all humbly begged for your forgiveness for doubting you?

Utterly pathetic and divisive thread, utterly pathetic and divisive post, utterly pathetic and divisive poster.

Get a bloody life.

Would it make you feel better if we all humbly begged for your forgiveness for doubting you?

Utterly pathetic and divisive thread, utterly pathetic and divisive post, utterly pathetic and divisive poster.

yea I will but we took some stick off some on here.

I agree - I was definitely wrong, no doubt about it.

Although, I don't think it was disrespectful... more cautious since his previous stint down the road was a disaster. 

but, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Just the man. I was thinking earlier about just what is different. One thing I repeatedly bored everyone with was the "seven out of ten or better..." comment, where I said that until your players are playing 7/10 or better, you cannot say they are not good enough. Anyways, have you continued doing your ratings? I'd be interested in a comparison 5 games prior to AND last 5 games under McClaren.

As for this article. I might sit back and enjoy! lol

I just wanna say, we are all Derby together people.

We are one with ourselves, like the Borg on star trek. Wether you supported Clough through thick and thin, detested the bloke, was supportive of Stevie Mac's employment or against it, we are Derby.

Lets hold hands and sing Christmas songs.

"Good King Wenceslas last looked out, on the feast of Stephen..."

yea I will but we took some stick off some on here.

Supporting Derby County shouldn't be conditional, as in "I don't like the man in charge, therefore I'm not going to go to games". People who think that way are exactly the same, in my eyes, as those who went in the Premier League but now don't go because we are in the Championship.

Half fans.

Supporting Derby County shouldn't be conditional, as in "I don't like the man in charge, therefore I'm not going to go to games". People who think that way are exactly the same, in my eyes, as those who went in the Premier League but now don't go because we are in the Championship.

Half fans.

ive been to more games than you've had hot dinners lol

Yeah but what do you really think!?

Half fans. People who don't unconditionally support the club irrespective of who is in charge are half fans.

If the cap fits, wear it.

Supported Clough through gritted teeth half the time but always support the Rams.

RAMS4LIFE

More games than I've had hot dinners though?

People say the most stupid things.

Archived