The Future of Sammon

Finchley_Ram

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think so ... and also he wrote a musical about a transexual football manager and a creepy run down ground its called " The Billy Davies forest show" sounds weird to me but what ever blows your'e hair back ! :ph34r:

I think someone from East Midlands Today auditioned for a role...

Just shown the goals on SSN, an absolutely brilliant finish by Sammon. To have the composure to dink the ball over the keeper from that range and the quickness of the ball is amazing....or it could be a fluky hit off him. Anyway way, don't care, he scored, Derby scored, Derby won.

Just shown the goals on SSN, an absolutely brilliant finish by Sammon. To have the composure to dink the ball over the keeper from that range and the quickness of the ball is amazing....or it could be a fluky hit off him. Anyway way, don't care, he scored, Derby scored, Derby won.

Don't care but own goal for me. But whatever, about time we got a goal off of someone's arse.

Forgot causing mayhem means you can give someone a goal.

Seen the replay Rynny, looks an own goal.

Why don't you try supporting the club now and again, instead of just allowing your acidic bile to continually eat away at your insides?

Why don't you try supporting the club now and again, instead of just allowing your acidic bile to continually eat away at your insides?

Right.

Just read some posts once in a while. Might help you form an informed opinion.

Archived