Wigan Athletic v Derby County

sage

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not looking good. Considering we're in a rough patch I better not rock the boat. Could be spending Xmas with Daveo as it is.

Bloody hell, we'll all be in the single men's quarters at this rate, be a raite laugh though wouldn't it? Daveo shitting and ironing everything.

Nah look after her mate!

Bloody hell, we'll all be in the single men's quarters at this rate, be a raite laugh though wouldn't it? Daveo shitting and ironing everything.

Nah look after her mate!

I wonder if this forum has some sort of relationship neuter feature that hasn't been turned off...

In other news. Rams win, I drown in wine to celebrate.

Nah look after her mate!

You can help me pick a costume for Fathers For Justice.

We can get Daveo a cushioned toilet seat and you can have your very own top of the range welder.

Nights out in Hanley, days fishing in Grimsby and football in Derby.

Wait until the QPR game and Pimpernel will be joining our rescue center.

I wonder if this forum has some sort of relationship neuter feature that hasn't been turned off...

In other news. Rams win, I drown in wine to celebrate.

There must be a secret to keeping a healthy relationship AND spending 18 hours a day on a forum.

She must be angry today. She's not interested in Wigan, she won't call me Alpha and hasn't shouted 'Mrs Alpha likes this' after anything I've said.

Derby County's starting line-up to face Wigan at the DW Stadium this afternoon.

Grant (GK), Wisdom, Keogh, Buxton, Forsyth, Eustace, Hughes, Bryson, Dawkins, Martin, Russell.

Subs: Legzdins (GK), Keane, Davies, Hendrick, Sammon, Bennett, Cisse.

ward obviously injured/not risked yet still we have a strong looking attack and quality off the bench, fancy our chances today!

Derby County's starting line-up to face Wigan at the DW Stadium this afternoon.[/size]Grant (GK), Wisdom, Keogh, Buxton, Forsyth, Eustace, Hughes, Bryson, Dawkins, Martin, Russell.[/size]Subs: Legzdins (GK), Keane, Davies, Hendrick, Sammon, Bennett, Cisse.[/size]

Blimey, strongest bench in over a decade?

Archived