Sheff Utd fans views on NC

McMuffin

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine Brandy's sending off will result in him never starting for the club again and being ignored on the training ground?

As for there squad, it can't be that bad if a player of Jose Baxter's quality is on the bench.

Wow, just had a look. The fans don't like Brandy do they.

United fans not happy with team selections, players out of position already lol

Went defensive against the mighty Shrewsbury, fullbacks on the wings all creative players on the bench!

Won't last long there :)

You must have been gutted when they beat Crewe.

Went defensive against the mighty Shrewsbury, fullbacks on the wings all creative players on the bench!

Even as someone who wasn't happy with Clough here at Derby, I find your comment and smiley a bit disturbing. NIgel deserves at least as much time there as McClaren deserves here. At least a few transfer windows.

I will take no pleasure whatsoever in Sheffield United succeeding or failing, although I would like Nigel to do well there.

Funny? Don't remember you posting a similar thread when they won their first game under Clough. I suppose haters gotta hate right though?

I imagine Brandy's sending off will result in him never starting for the club again and being ignored on the training ground?

As for there squad, it can't be that bad if a player of Jose Baxter's quality is on the bench.

Why do you imagine that?

Don't remember Clough ever doing that to anyone for a sending off.

Also who is Jose Baxter and what has he done to deserve a starting place? Was he setting League One on fire under David Weir?

Archived