The gardeners have downed tools

Day

Have i missed summat today. Has it been the Derby & District David Icke Conspiracy Club AGM?

Think you've missed about 50 odd childish comments taking the p*ss out of Clough. 

I can't talk though, i've done the exact opposite for some time. Strange how they took pleasure in telling everybody to move on but can't stop talking about him though  :lol:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gates dropped in relation to our league position, would have happened whoever was in charge, like before 2007 promotion. I think what needles was saying is that Clough did us no harm. He did a truly difficult job fairly well. I honestly believe he's left us in a better condition than he found us!

That dunna mean Steve won't improve us. Far from it, i'm happy with him, Simmo and Eric, 

There are about 5 posters on here who know me personally and know I'm telling the truth, so wind your neck in, you're boring! 

About 5??? that is a small number to be so vague about. I think you will find that constantly making up ridiculous tales is boring. Why do you think that so many people pick you up on your nonsense? Your reaction when you are challenged is always typically Mittyesque (a bit boring really).

This sort of statement is why I think that people ought to have to go through an IQ test before they are allowed to post.

Quite ironic, especially given your quite pathetic attempt to spell 'Metgod'.

If you don't like this post you'll be suicidal when your avatar follows Nigel in January.

I do hope derby fans don't turn on nigel or start chanting all that Clough stuff that the Forest fans came out with.

I hope we are better than that, and that we can part company with a manager without resorting to this.

Despite my verbal barbs aimed towards his "limited" backroom staff I'd never be like that bunch ******...

About 5??? that is a small number to be so vague about. I think you will find that constantly making up ridiculous tales is boring. Why do you think that so many people pick you up on your nonsense? Your reaction when you are challenged is always typically Mittyesque (a bit boring really).

Prove anything I've said to be wrong and I'll retire from posting, otherwise, just click the 'ignore' button on me. I don't think you contribute anything to the forum other than stalking my posts. It's as if you want some attention off the back of my notoriety.

Ah, so you do remember. I said "pretty" libellous. Not sure if that is gramatically possible though.

Honestly, I don't. I'm not stupid enough to post anything that I cannot prove, although if you're referring to my joke about someone being racist, yes, I did back-track, simply cos that's a hard one to prove.

By "prove" you mean posting scandalous gossip on a public forum is ok as long as you can prove someone else told you about it.

I didn't know about the racist one either.

As self-appointed Derby fans spokesman, you don't seem very nice.

1, Please 'remind me' of said scandalous gossip.

2, Self-appointed spokesman? Grow up ffs. It's been pretty clear that I speak for myself only, if other's agree, that's fine, if they don't, they're idiots, er... that's fine too!

Oh, and I'm very nice too. Nicer by far than the bloke who's just gone to Sheffield. I've never changed any of my employees names from Tomasz to "cu*t". I've never bullied anyone either!

1, Please 'remind me' of said scandalous gossip.

2, Self-appointed spokesman? Grow up ffs. It's been pretty clear that I speak for myself only, if other's agree, that's fine, if they don't, they're idiots, er... that's fine too!

Oh, and I'm very nice too. Nicer by far than the bloke who's just gone to Sheffield. I've never changed any of my employees names from Tomasz to "cu*t". I've never bullied anyone either!

No, but I've heard you're a secret member of the National Front.

Prove anything I've said to be wrong and I'll retire from posting, otherwise, just click the 'ignore' button on me. I don't think you contribute anything to the forum other than stalking my posts. It's as if you want some attention off the back of my notoriety.

The type of nonsense that you make up cannot be proved either way - true or false. I tried the ignore button but your stories get challenged that often that you pop up regardless. The definite truth that you have written is that you do have a notoriety - the meaning of which is being well known for bad deeds or actions. You are spot on with your self-assessment there.

Er, I'm intrigued wtf is that all about?

Sadly, you'll have to ask someone else.

I pass on things I hear, from varying sources, some I imagine has been embelished, other stories will be total truth, but I don't need to be called a liar or whatever for sharing what I know.

The more that sam rush comes out with this sort of rubbish the more concerned i become....whoever the manager is.

Why is what Rush said necessarily "rubbish"? I don't think that comment by him was exactly controversial - I think most people would agree that picking his best 11 players first and foremost was exactly what Clough did.  Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.

He often seemed (to me) to be reluctant to make substitutions or dramatic changes, which kind of indicated that he was more concerned with having what he thought was his best 11 on the field.

He'll do the same at Sheff Utd, and good luck to him, I hope it works out and I hope he starts to feel better about what happened here soon.

Sadly, you'll have to ask someone else.

I pass on things I hear, from varying sources, some I imagine has been embelished, other stories will be total truth, but I don't need to be called a liar or whatever for sharing what I know.

Send three and fourpence - we're going to a dance.

Archived