The gardeners have downed tools

Day

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it was aimed at me i think  .

Ronnie has a degree in insults

It's not aimed at you specifically either curtains, although I must say your lol replies drive me up the wall. 

I don't have a degree in insults at all, it's no more insulting than you telling me you can't be bothered with my opinion.

I believe in taking my communication to the level of the person I'm talking to and how they're talking to me. it's stood me in very good stead over the years as I can shift up or down depending on the "level" of the person in front of me.

Not insulting, just honest. It allows you to be honest in return.

It's not aimed at you specifically either curtains, although I must say your lol replies drive me up the wall. 

I don't have a degree in insults at all, it's no more insulting than you telling me you can't be bothered with my opinion.

I believe in taking my communication to the level of the person I'm talking to and how they're talking to me. it's stood me in very good stead over the years as I can shift up or down depending on the "level" of the person in front of me.

Not insulting, just honest. It allows you to be honest in return.

I think you would like me if you met me in person

Im quite intelligent as im sure you are.

YOU WOULD HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION MAYBE IF YOU MET ME IN PERSON

I'm sure I would curtains. I know I don't you at all, the only thing I can judge you on is how you post here.

A couple of my very good friends are people who wanted to kill me on a forum for thinking differently to them and being honest enough to say it, I don't know why it happens like that.

Maybe next time I'm over for a game we can get out for a beer and talk about what really bothers us.

I'm sure I would curtains. I know I don't you at all, the only thing I can judge you on is how you post here.

A couple of my very good friends are people who wanted to kill me on a forum for thinking differently to them and being honest enough to say it, I don't know why it happens like that.

Maybe next time I'm over for a game we can get out for a beer and talk about what really bothers us.

I edited my previous post as it was in capitals .   No problem about a beer .

Its my fun using the word LOL GOT IT OFF MY DAUGHTER i just like to use it because she does . I  suppose its a bit immature though. 

And you're a bloody good whistler too!

You're the first one who got it without asking where the hell it came from GreenRam!!! I love you for that (and I already liked you quite a bit anyway!)

The nickname and the reason behind it is really close to my heart.

"Stop bloody whistling Riga, you're not Ronnie Ronalde"  ;-)

I edited my previous post as it was in capitals .   No problem about a beer .

Its my fun using the word LOL GOT IT OFF MY DAUGHTER just like it . I  suppose its a bit immature though. 

I know what I'm like Curtains, honestly I do.

It's why I won't complain if people come back and have a right go at me.

I know that I can piss people off, I know as well that sometimes my words are very cutting.

I'll try to change it. I don't always mean to sound so harsh. I just stick up for what I think is right. I forget sometimes that other people think exactly the same, they're just sticking up for what they think is right.

I know what I'm like Curtains, honestly I do.

It's why I won't complain if people come back and have a right go at me.

I know that I can piss people off, I know as well that sometimes my words are very cutting.

I'll try to change it. I don't always mean to sound so harsh. I just stick up for what I think is right. I forget sometimes that other people think exactly the same, they're just sticking up for what they think is right.

I know i annoy you sometimes with my attitude i even annoy myself sometimes.    But i only want the best for the Rams as you do. 

I suppose i say stuff about Cloughie which is unwarranted allegedly but thats only as a response to others sticking up for him all the time .

Ill try to be more magnanimous in future

Have you forgotten that Clough never won a home game in 4 attempts this season and 3 of them were losses. ie 1point out of 12. Under Clough I think we would have struggled for top6 . It may be a struggle this season for top 6 but we will see.

But let’s conveniently overlook the away form including the Cup eh?

Four games, FOUR games, yep, we lost three against what I would consider some of our perennial foes. So in the final analysis we sack a Manager who has put in 41/2 years successful hard graft on the basis of losing three home games? I consider that idiotic.

Our home form was always going to pick up so personally it was never an issue for me anyway.

Anyway my final point on this matter. In my very humble opinion, we would at the least have reached the Playoffs under Clough, and anything less under the stewardship of McLaren will be a failure. If that is the case, Rush should do the decent thing and resign.

You're the first one who got it without asking where the hell it came from GreenRam!!! I love you for that (and I already liked you quite a bit anyway!)

The nickname and the reason behind it is really close to my heart.

"Stop bloody whistling Riga, you're not Ronnie Ronalde"  ;-)

For all of you who are thinking what on earth is this post all about, Ronnie Ronalde was an entertainer in the 50s.He would walk on stage singing If I where a blackbird i'd whistle and sing he would then imitate all the birdsong in a british garden.good he was too,I cannot believe I actually liked him when I was a kid. Catch him on you tube. 

How many clean sheets have we kept since McClaren made it his priority to sort out the defence?

You're a proper charlie Curtains.

Instead of childish one word retorts why don't you have a go at explaining what part of my post makes you go wow?

Everyones talking about the defence being sorted when we're still conceding goals.

Let's get it sorted before we start celebrating the fact it's sorted shall we?

At no point in my post did I say SMC had 'sorted' the defence. I merely said that in signing a CB (Wisdom) he seems to have made improving it a bit more of a priority than NC did, who had the entire summer (and then some) to address it.

And McClaren has had 2 1/2 games, one of which was away to unquestionably one of the best sides in the division, and the other in which we'd have kept a clean sheet if Grant had been able to catch the ball.

Archived