Best goal scored at Pride Park

TuffLuff

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christie's two goals in the last ten minutes v Stoke Shitty

Was stood closest to the away end and in spitting distance from my mates.

Just went mental... ecstasy wouldn't come close! 

Can't find a video of it anywhere, which is a shame because it was brilliant.

I had it in my mind that it was against Sheff Weds. That might be why you cannot find it.

Think it was Lee Morris that scored 2 v Stoke.

I had it in my mind that it was against Sheff Weds. That might be why you cannot find it.

Think it was Lee Morris that scored 2 v Stoke.

You could be right, must have dreamt it?!

I seem to remember Lee Morris scoring a last minute third in the away match, same season, 1-3 Derby? Christie scored the 1st with an amazing volley? Could be totally wrong mate but was sure Christie scored two at PP in the last ten because I got a shirt printed to wear around town because of it.

You could be right, must have dreamt it?!

I seem to remember Lee Morris scoring a last minute third in the away match, same season, 1-3 Derby? Christie scored the 1st with an amazing volley? Could be totally wrong mate but was sure Christie scored two at PP in the last ten because I got a shirt printed to wear around town because of it.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, we were 3-1 down in the 86th minute and drew 3-3? Does this ring a bell?

If it's the one I'm thinking of, we were 3-1 down in the 86th minute and drew 3-3? Does this ring a bell?

The one I'm thinking about was a 2-0 win at home against Stoke, 0-0 until Christie scored two in two minutes, think it was about 2001 or 2?

Then the other was a 3-1 win away at Stoke, Malcolm Christie got the first (nearly goal of the season) then somebody else, then Lee Morris on 90 minutes?

Can't wait for the day we beat them again, I'd need strapping to my seat though or I'd be on the pitch and lose everything.

The one I'm thinking about was a 2-0 win at home against Stoke, 0-0 until Christie scored two in two minutes, think it was about 2001 or 2?

Then the other was a 3-1 win away at Stoke, Malcolm Christie got the first (nearly goal of the season) then somebody else, then Lee Morris on 90 minutes?

Can't wait for the day we beat them again, I'd need strapping to my seat though or I'd be on the pitch and lose everything.

I can remember a game in 2002/03? Where Zavagno scored one and Morris scored 2.

I remember the game you're talking about though I wasn't there, my dad and I listened to it on the radio driving back from a holiday somewhere up north.

Here's the match report:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/2213774.stm

Archived