Best goal scored at Pride Park

TuffLuff

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was that the one that went straight up in the air and bounced in?

Something like that anyway?

Daryl Powell (I think) put the ball 50 yards into the air, Saints keeper (Jones?) jumped up and hung onto the crossbar thinking it was going out of play dropped a yard away from goal and Mwene shinned it in. Comical.

One that sticks in my mind was when we beat Crewe 5-1 at home, probably 8 or 9ish years ago? Think I remember us being 5-0 up at the time and the ground applauding their goal because of how good he hit it.

Or am I on drugs?

I remember that clearly.

As to your second point, maybe you've had a few disco biscuits.

Daryl Powell (I think) put the ball 50 yards into the air, Saints keeper (Jones?) jumped up and hung onto the crossbar thinking it was going out of play dropped a yard away from goal and Mwene shinned it in. Comical.

What about his goal against Fester?

Long free kick and Marvin Robinson sort of backed into Walker and it bundled in and the goal stood! Classic. I don't know why that stuck in my head.

Not sure if its been said already but Jones' free kick in added time to beat Sheff Weds. I lost my ****.

It was a brilliant strike - you could not have fitted a couple of rizlas between ball, the near post and the crossbar. Crossley was well and truly suckered.

What about his goal against Fester?

Long free kick and Marvin Robinson sort of backed into Walker and it bundled in and the goal stood! Classic. I don't know why that stuck in my head.

Powell? Didn't he score twice in a week from crosses/hoofs into the box? One of them being Leicester.

Archived