Goodluck from Forest

Enschede

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blatantly a WUM..

I'm an English teacher (well I try to teach English as a foreign language) and no one can be that inconsistant with the use of the verb 'to be'

It's the first thing you learn in Engish.. So when he writes and misses out key words.. e.g.

I am very sorry for poor english

I want to say I am very happy you have Steve McClaren manager of the team

He is very good coach for Twente

we are a top team in eredivisie

He was under big big pressure

Steve was a god

this was down to big expectation

this was not because we hate man

I am sorry for bad english.

you was under him before

So this guy seems to know how to use the verb 'to be' in the past which is far more uncommon and advanced, yet misses it out in the present on many occasions..

Erm.. Rubbish. Nice try.

Hello derby county.

I very sorry for poor english. I want to say I very happy you have Steve McClaren manager of the team. He very good coach for Twente and now with help from Steve we are a top team in eredivisie ahead of much big clubs Ajax and PSV.

As you know he won u championship in first time here. He was under big big pressure in second time and this was fact in Steve leaving. Here at Twente Steve was a god and very very good coach. He sign luc castaignos very good player and will be a big player for a top side in future.

Wolfsburg Steve did not do well. But again this was down to big expectation. we had a protest here want Steve to leave, but this was not because we hate man we expect too much too soon. We now top and Steve play big part in this.

He will get you into premier division. Nice football and bring in young player. I see people laugh at Steve for England but many many good manager fail. Mr villas boas Chelsea.

I will be behind derby county and I know you will be in premier division very soon. I sorry for bad english. I know you did not do well in premier but under Steve he know good player from many country and you will be a big side like you was under him before Manchester.

Thank you

Luc

Brian Cant

Hello derby county.

I very sorry for poor english. I want to say I very happy you have Steve McClaren manager of the team. He very good coach for Twente and now with help from Steve we are a top team in eredivisie ahead of much big clubs Ajax and PSV.

As you know he won u championship in first time here. He was under big big pressure in second time and this was fact in Steve leaving. Here at Twente Steve was a god and very very good coach. He sign luc castaignos very good player and will be a big player for a top side in future.

Wolfsburg Steve did not do well. But again this was down to big expectation. we had a protest here want Steve to leave, but this was not because we hate man we expect too much too soon. We now top and Steve play big part in this.

He will get you into premier division. Nice football and bring in young player. I see people laugh at Steve for England but many many good manager fail. Mr villas boas Chelsea.

I will be behind derby county and I know you will be in premier division very soon. I sorry for bad english. I know you did not do well in premier but under Steve he know good player from many country and you will be a big side like you was under him before Manchester.

Thank you

Luc

Nice win at Brighton

Strange idea of trolling, not even obviously insulting anyone.

I'm guessing the player mentioned is rubbish, which would make it quite subtle and a little more clever and actually researched... but then going to that effort is a bit sad.

The player mentioned isnt rubbish.......he cost 6m euros from Inter

A bit out of our league.

Archived