Goodluck from Forest

Enschede

Hello derby county.

I very sorry for poor english as education is very bad in Nottingham. I want to say I very happy you have Steve McClaren manager of the team. He very good coach for Twente and now with help from Steve we are a top team in eredivisie ahead of much big clubs Ajax and PSV.

As you know he won u championship in there. He was under big big pressure in second time and this was fact in Steve leaving. Here at Twente Steve was a god and very very good coach. He sign luc castaignos very good player and will be a big player for a top side in future.

Wolfsburg Steve did not do well. But again this was down to big expectation. we had a protest here want Steve to leave, but this was not because we hate man we expect too much too soon. We now top and Steve play big part in this.

He will get you into premier division. Nice football and bring in young player. I see people laugh at Steve for England but many many good manager fail. Mr villas boas Chelsea.

I will be behind derby county and I know you will be in premier division very soon unlike us with Billy. I sorry for bad english. I know you did not do well in premier but under Steve he know good player from many country and you will be a big side like you was under him before Manchester.

Thank you

Luc

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do not worry about bad English, Luc - it is ok and we understand you very well.

Thanks for the good luck wish. It would be nice if Derby and FC Twente could play a pre-season friendly next year.

Archived