Phone in tonight

-JW-

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not listening as I'm at work but from the posts so far it seems like Ramage and co. are happy shooting down Nigel now? It was only last week they were defending him to the hilt on the phone in which I listened to. Abit two-faced and cowardly now Nigel has gone.

I'm not listening as I'm at work but from the posts so far it seems like Ramage and co. are happy shooting down Nigel now? It was only last week they were defending him to the hilt on the phone in which I listened to. Abit two-faced and cowardly now Nigel has gone.

Nope. They've said on many occasions that they think Nigel did a great job.

Which is exactly what I put in my tweet. They haven't read it out yet, I wonder why. No chance really, if you don't agree with them forget it.

Is it me or has Roger Davies suddenly changed his tone RE Nigel?

He's now become critical all of a sudden "he's had money", "he's had a bigger budget than the bottom six"...

What a hypocrite.

Didn't like his pro Clough guise and don't like his new one. He feeds off the club and serves his masters.

Archived