Phone in tonight

-JW-

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McClaren signed for QPR in July, so by your reckoning he signed a 3 month contract!?!

Yes he did. He signed a short term contract which expired this week. It's been mentioned a few times in the media.

I'm not 12 years old ya know. People have to earn my respect. She came on and spouted nothing but tripe, a waste of 2 min of my life. She couldn't even get her facts right.

Yes, she's entitled her opinion & so am I.

As I said before, sentimental nonsense, if his name wasn't clough most of em wouldn't give a rats p**s about the sacking.

Of course you've got your own opinion, we all have. But don't you think it's a tad disrespectful to call an old lady who's done nowt wrong names?

Of course you've got your own opinion, we all have. But don't you think it's a tad disrespectful to call an old lady who's done nowt wrong names?

I think your taking this quite personal because it is a female involved, if it were a bloke no one gives a toss.

Not meaning to sound offensive or sexist to you btw (for once).

:D

I think your taking this quite personal because it is a female involved, if it were a bloke no one gives a toss.

Not meaning to sound offensive or sexist to you btw (for once).

:D

Oh wow....

Lololol

Your thinking to much into this, I called her a silly cow, so what, it wasn't meant in a nasty way. She was talking rubbish that's why I said it as I do to a lot of women when they say stupid things, it's only in jest.

Blokes get called a lot worse on here

I wanted to tell them that he also got the sack from England.

I did also, it was just the way he tried to make out he got sacked from every job and turned it to sacked and quit (is there any other way of leaving a club as manager other than those 2 and contract expires? Has that even happened?)

Archived