Phone in tonight

-JW-

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pat Murphy talking more sense in five minutes than Ramage and Davies will do throughout their entire life.

He was very balanced wasn't he - said they timing of the sacking was a bit sheddy (my word) but McLarens appointment is a good one.  Pretty much how I feel tbh.

I turned it of got fed up of the moaners ;)

i can see tomorrows match going 1 of 2 ways well either get battered by Ipswich or well batter them!

players will be fearing for there positions know especially bucko and keogh know we've got whitbread in for 3 months.

who's going to be captain tomorrow eustace or grant?

It was Leacock who got the brunt of the blame for the 5-2 defeat.

Still gutted Clough has gone, everything seems a bit surreal atm, we've been a leading news discussion on Sky Sports ffs, an ex England coach is now our head coach.

Out of all the rumoured names out there, glad it was McClaren. Sweetens it a little bit with Paul Simmo coming in as well as Eric Steele.

Wasn't it Portsmouth away he got the blame for?

Has slight dig, but it was mainly Leacock and Green he had a go at

"Some can do it, some can't. We get to the stage where we give the players every opportunity but at some point you have to move on to the next group.

"All the ability in the world isn't enough at this level. You have to have the desire.

"You've either got it or you go back to League Two or Poland or wherever you're from. We can't afford to have nights like this."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/derby_county/9326949.stm

Clough moan in Fans get over Clough look how he's divided Rams fans.

That could be construed as somewhat hypocritical.

There are many posting on here who never accepted Clough as manager - was that Clough's fault? If not, how can he be accused of 'dividing Rams fans'? By the same token, surely it is to be expected that there are going to be some who will not accept McClaren - or is that Clough's fault too? It's not as though it's all the same people who are dissatisfied.

Archived