Director of Football

Leicester Ram

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought it is going to be Ross Wilson.   have seen that somewhere ...................

Rush wanted to bring him in from Watford just after he came and Nigel blew the idea out. Wilson then went to Huddersfield.

presume McLaren will be told who as it will be part of his decision

Some one is working very hard at Wicki pre-empting announcements !!

Thought it is going to be Ross Wilson.   have seen that somewhere ...................

Rush wanted to bring him in from Watford just after he came and Nigel blew the idea out. Wilson then went to Huddersfield.

presume McLaren will be told who as it will be part of his decision

Some one is working very hard at Wicki pre-empting announcements !!

Hmmm Rush want to pick our signings? Has he ever played, coached, managed? Is he the manager?

I just think when he talks about football and when I've read his interviews about the FA and coaching set ups it makes a lot of sense to me. Small sided games, passing football, technically gifted players and not just the biggest and strongest of their age group. Developing comfort with the ball, something This Spain team has, the French and Dutch have so why not give him a shot?

In all honesty though I don't have the greatest idea of what the job will involve!

Glenn Hoddle is no more ridiculous than having a chief exec signing players .....and the manager as reported in daily mail telling him to do,one in front of players ...and in a tight knit squad , keep smiling Sam keep smiling ..in that mirror..cos once you convinced yourself, then you can try and convince mr Gibson who will no doubt have his journalistic reasons ... Oh, but he can't ask what he wants, so perhaps he has no journalistic reasons ..... , and then you can perhaps decide to face the real press, nope thought not ...., then you tr and smile at the fans, then and here is the best bit, try and smile and get the most prized assets and performers in the BUSINESS to respect you and trust you .....

One thing you will have done is prepared a number of our players to head to the exit door ..... But that quite possibly fits the plan as our "young hungry players" to coin a glick/ownership group phase, are the fee commanding players ..... (Hendricks, Hughes)

The you tube press release was truly mike Bassett! The surprise acting at each question .....oh! You've asked me that, ell, let me think .....here is what I think etc etc.....

The praise of Clough for ......"keeping us mid table". Look you can be as factual as you like , you do,not do,it when you are thanking someone on a leaving speech. Appears smug, ungrateful and showsmyoumare angry, boy was he!

Now that leads onto business ...Sam the man ...the top negotiator...willmhughes will not leave for a,pittance.....

First rule of negotiation, do not become easily ruffled, do not give away your emotional feelings ...Rush was well sheepish ( no pun intended) and red in face .....this aft a fair while to calm down .....he hadPERHAPS ??? Been on the end of some player FEEDBACK. . . . . . Hmmnn. And to ring the USA for back up,to sack players ain't gonna happen ...even from football , how kindly shall I put this .....novices .......

Sam......I hope you enjoy the ride from here on in ........

Look forward to seeing you abseil onto the bench you hero you ......

Comical hero

Glenn Hoddle is no more ridiculous than having a chief exec signing players .....and the manager as reported in daily mail telling him to do,one in front of players ...and in a tight knit squad , keep smiling Sam keep smiling ..in that mirror..cos once you convinced yourself, then you can try and convince mr Gibson who will no doubt have his journalistic reasons ... Oh, but he can't ask what he wants, so perhaps he has no journalistic reasons ..... , and then you can perhaps decide to face the real press, nope thought not ...., then you tr and smile at the fans, then and here is the best bit, try and smile and get the most prized assets and performers in the BUSINESS to respect you and trust you .....

One thing you will have done is prepared a number of our players to head to the exit door ..... But that quite possibly fits the plan as our "young hungry players" to coin a glick/ownership group phase, are the fee commanding players ..... (Hendricks, Hughes)

The you tube press release was truly mike Bassett! The surprise acting at each question .....oh! You've asked me that, ell, let me think .....here is what I think etc etc.....

The praise of Clough for ......"keeping us mid table". Look you can be as factual as you like , you do,not do,it when you are thanking someone on a leaving speech. Appears smug, ungrateful and showsmyoumare angry, boy was he!

Now that leads onto business ...Sam the man ...the top negotiator...willmhughes will not leave for a,pittance.....

First rule of negotiation, do not become easily ruffled, do not give away your emotional feelings ...Rush was well sheepish ( no pun intended) and red in face .....this aft a fair while to calm down .....he hadPERHAPS ??? Been on the end of some player FEEDBACK. . . . . . Hmmnn. And to ring the USA for back up,to sack players ain't gonna happen ...even from football , how kindly shall I put this .....novices .......

Sam......I hope you enjoy the ride from here on in ........

Look forward to seeing you abseil onto the bench you hero you ......

Comical hero

Epic stream of consciousness!

I need a good sit down after reading that!

Archived