Minutes applause for Nigel

networker1884

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot see any problem with people showing support of Clough with the applause. Whether it be emotion because of his name or genuine appreciation for his achievements. If you don't want to clap don't clap. If you do then do. There does not have to be agreement.

Just seen NC arriving at the training ground in a 'Ron Brooks business centre' van on SSN , the SSN reporter said 'poor Nigel, always awkward, when the gates wont open and a camera is pointing at you'.....

Good luck Young Man, your a Ram. 

I cannot see any problem with people showing support of Clough with the applause. Whether it be emotion because of his name or genuine appreciation for his achievements. If you don't want to clap don't clap. If you do then do. There does not have to be agreement.

There is no problem with people clapping if they want to but there's also no problem with some people coming onto a forum and saying they find it over the top and embarrassing. Nobody on here is trying to force people to stop clapping, we're not plotting to turn up with cable ties and strap fans hands together so it doesn't happen. We're just saying its OTT to say the least.

There is no problem with people clapping if they want to but there's also no problem with some people coming onto a forum and saying they find it over the top and embarrassing. Nobody on here is trying to force people to stop clapping, we're not plotting to turn up with cable ties and strap fans hands together so it doesn't happen. We're just saying its OTT to say the least.

Well that's alright then :) I have mixed views on it so will just clap with one hand.

Joking aside, I think even the likes of Mostyn, who has been vehemently anti-Clough for a long time, recognise what he achieved over the past 4+ years. I'll be applauding as a way of recognising that what he did for us will not be forgotten and that we're grateful. Then put it behind us and move on.

If we were likely to see him back here managing another club any time soon, then I'd save it until then, but it's pretty unlikely isn't it?

Unless Burton make it to the Championship while we're still in it. Can see him back there in a flash if I'm honest.

I've heard that all the players will be wearing two black arm bands tomorrow night in memoriam of Nigel

I would bloody hate this if I was the new manager.  Imagine walking into a new office and all the employees are weeping over the ex boss who had been sacked.  Jeez I'd know on day one that I would have an uphill struggle

Joking aside, I think even the likes of Mostyn, who has been vehemently anti-Clough for a long time, recognise what he achieved over the past 4+ years. I'll be applauding as a way of recognising that what he did for us will not be forgotten and that we're grateful. Then put it behind us and move on.

If we were likely to see him back here managing another club any time soon, then I'd save it until then, but it's pretty unlikely isn't it?

Unless Burton make it to the Championship while we're still in it. Can see him back there in a flash if I'm honest.

Agreed or some tea of similar ilk

Archived