Minutes applause for Nigel

networker1884

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most Derby fans seem to respect and appreciate what Nigel Clough tried to do. The majority of fans at the game tonight decided to show their collective appreciation. I somehow doubt Nigel would be overly embarrassed by that.

Most of the ones around me didn't have a clue what was going on, but joined in for the last few seconds purely because others were clapping.

Are you implying that those who didn't join in didn't "...seem to respect and appreciate what Nigel Clough tried to do"?

Most of the ones around me didn't have a clue what was going on, but joined in for the last few seconds purely because others were clapping.

Are you implying that those who didn't join in didn't "...seem to respect and appreciate what Nigel Clough tried to do"?

No. I wasn't implying that.

Are you implying that those around you were representative of what happened? That most of those in the stadium who didn’t know about it before hand just started mindlessly clapping near the end of the minute because others were clapping?

I didn’t get that impression.

No. I wasn't implying that.

Are you implying that those around you were representative of what happened? That most of those in the stadium who didn’t know about it before hand just started mindlessly clapping near the end of the minute because others were clapping?

I didn’t get that impression.

Like I said in another post - the interpretation of any post on here at the moment (including mine) has to be weighted against the motive and/or agenda of the poster.

If you have a pinch of salt spare, I'm willing to take it.

Like I said in another post - the interpretation of any post on here at the moment (including mine) has to be weighted against the motive and/or agenda of the poster.

If you have a pinch of salt spare, I'm willing to take it.

I do have an inkblot...

"http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pixies/2009/7/29/1248902314786/Rorschach-inkblot-002" alt="Rorschach-inkblot-002">

Archived