Minutes applause for Nigel

networker1884

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are we going to applaud total mediocrity again? Im all for celebrating success but really

Its not really about applauding medicority is it? It's about applauding a good servant of the club. As I said I am not really for it but think you just seem to show a complete of respect and gratitude for someone who has helped steer the ship through some very stormy waters.

Its not really about applauding medicority is it? It's about applauding a good servant of the club. As I said I am not really for it but think you just seem to show a complete of respect and gratitude for someone who has helped steer the ship through some very stormy waters.

The guy got paid didnt he, he didnt manage us for free? I didnt see many if any offers from other clubs as well coming in tempting him to jump ship. Perhaps when the dust settles and Clough makes a statement he will come and thank the owners for giving him the opportunity of managing a club like ours, not the other way around.

The guy got paid didnt he, he didnt manage us for free? I didnt see many if any offers from other clubs as well coming in tempting him to jump ship. Perhaps when the dust settles and Clough makes a statement he will come and thank the owners for giving him the opportunity of managing a club like ours, not the other way around.

Yeah hope so. Hope he gives us a proper assessment on what he thinks of our expert fans who could have done such a better job under the same circumstances too.

Listen to Robbie Savage on the phone in last night where he says how Nigel put the club before his own family on so many occasions and then re-think on whether he saw it is a good opportunity or not.

Have they definitely gone as well? I thought I read on twitter that all 3 went to PPS this morning.

Heard from what I consider to be one of my reliable sources that all of the backroom staff have been sacked, waiting for confirmation if this includes Metgod.

The academy staff have been unaffected at this point in time.

Yeah hope so. Hope he gives us a proper assessment on what he thinks of our expert fans who could have done such a better job under the same circumstances too.

I didnt make the decision to sack Clough the board did, they obviously thought that there are better candidates out there whom could do a better job than Clough, not me, or he still would be in charge today

I didnt make the decision to sack Clough the board did, they obviously thought that there are better candidates out there whom could do a better job than Clough, not me, or he still would be in charge today

From what I understand, the decision may have not been based purely on what is happening on the pitch so I would not think that the sacking is an indication that the board agree with what you think.

Archived