Minutes applause for Nigel

networker1884

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK are you saying there was a personality clash with R

From what I understand, the decision may have not been based purely on what is happening on the pitch so I would not think that the sacking is an indication that the board agree with what you think.

OK are you saying there was a personality clash with Rush and Clough am assuming

A minutes applause for those that want to is fine by me.

If you don't want to join in don't but there's no need to slate others for doing it if you disagree. It's their choice isn't it?

I won't be there to clap, I'll be at work.

If people clap I'll clap but I won't be the one to start it off.

He did a good job and reached his point. End of the season would of been fine for me, the board obviously want return from there money this season or next. Not in five years.

What money?!?!?!?!

Heard from what I consider to be one of my reliable sources that all of the backroom staff have been sacked, waiting for confirmation if this includes Metgod.

The academy staff have been unaffected at this point in time.

I thought one of the ideas for the academy was that the management was totally separate so that if managers left there would be no disruption of the academy.

Somebody plays a good through ball and gets an applause, Nigel spends 5 years turning around the football club you all apparently support and puts it in a position in which people believe it's now ready to take the next step, while struggling through little support and constantly selling top players and it doesn't warrant some recognition in the only fitting manner, a show of thanks at a football match?

I honestly give up, people are terrible.

I thought one of the ideas for the academy was that the management was totally separate so that if managers left there would be no disruption of the academy.

Yes thats right. Also people keep saying Clough built the academy, well he didnt, he did pick Wassell to run it but he was he one that has put all the structure in place and made it happen

The level of over reaction on here to Cloughs sacking genuinely baffles me, tears?? Are you joking?

Personally not a Clough fan, our negative approach really grated on me. Seemed to be a bit of a jobs for the boys sort as well, think an experienced top class coaching team would've helped massively but he went with his mates. 99% certain the new manager won't do a worse job so it's a good decision for me.

Think Saul deeneys career ended yesterday!! On a different note, bailey, Tyson, jacobs and ledgkins are all on a fresh start now. eustace and Davies won't play much more football in my opinion.

Forsyth, Keogh, Buxton and smith need to seriously up their game as well or they'll be gone,

Archived