Derby Reveal Thunderbirds Third Kit

DcFc Dyycheee

Thunderbirds Kit Poll  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am APPALLED with this design!!! The yellow stripes colour is EXACTLY the same as some of Leeds away kits & the blue is roughly in the same spectrum as the Red Dogs from last season. I will hunt down & destroy the designers , the board, Nigel Clough, Conor Sammon, Rammie, the good looking blonde who used to work behind the bar in the Baseball Bar & Grill and Rita the Moor Farm tea lady for besmirching this once great club with this inconsequential playing attire. May God have mercy on their souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had to change my vote from Ribtickling to Fab, cos I'm not really sure what ribtickling means as an option, cos it could be ribtickling and you like it, or ribtickling and you don't like it. Some people like a ribtickle.

Daft options.

Clough out.

I never normally care about the kit and didn't get all the moaning about the away one but is this a joke? It's actually embarrassing, it doesn't even look like a football top. We need to get rid of kappa with there chavtastic track suits

I think most chavs would be repulsed to be associated with some Kappa stuff...

Feed the Hood and he will sc... arrange terrorist activity and the willful destruction of the human race.

Doesn't have quite the same ring to it

The Hood! I couldn't think of his name.

Derby fan eh? Bet he got caught up in Glicks global dominance chatter.

Archived