Derby Reveal Thunderbirds Third Kit

DcFc Dyycheee

Thunderbirds Kit Poll  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams show off their new 2013/14 third kit for the first time.

Derby County have today revealed their third kit for the 2013/14 campaign.

The third kit is predominantly blue, with a diagonal yellow sash across the front of the shirt and a yellow arm stripe design feature and will be accompanied by blue shorts and blue socks.

Like Derby’s new home and away kits, which were revealed earlier this summer, the classic Kappa kombat fit strip is 100% polyester interlock with moisture wicking.

Modelled for dcfc.co.uk by striker Conor Sammon above, the third kit will go on sale on Friday 4th October 2013 in the DCFCMEGASTORE at Pride Park Stadium, as well as online at dcfcmegastore.com.

Details of when Derby will wear the third kit for the first time will be communicated in due course. 

Supporters can pre-order the 2013/14 third kit NOW, either by visiting the DCFCMEGASTORE during normal opening hours or at dcfcmegastore.com.

Long-sleeved shirts (adult only) can also be pre-ordered at the same time.

Shirts cost from £45 for adults and £35 for juniors. Shorts are available from £17 and socks are priced from £8.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/derby-reveal-third-kit-1040132.aspx

Castle Donington u12s would cringe at that.

Who do the let design this stuff? I used to Luke the home kit, but the more I see it, the more it makes me throw up in my mouth. And this? Wtf is this?

What a joke

I am going to stick my neck out here and say you probably don't like it? 

:lol:

Archived