Will Hughes August 2012 Rumours

ramexpat

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£5M? We shouldn't really accept but how can a Championship Club refuse that? Hopefully they send him out on loan and he can come back for a season but as for £5 million its probably too good to turn down. Jordan Rhodes who is a striker and scored 40+ goals last season albeit in League 1 only moved for 3M more! Will Hughes has potential to be huge.

Embarrassed by his play today, he doesn't deserve a transfer, not even to Skegness FC.

Cough should punish him by keeping him at Derby for the next 10 years atleast.

Wenger, don't waste your time and money on this wonder kid. (However a bid of around 22m and I may forgive his shocking play over the last 2 months)

i think potentially hughes could be worth more than our stadium is today....or there or thereabouts..sooner or later the descision is going to be ...keep him (also if he's willing to stay when offered whatever) and develop a team around him... because he's a proper football player... o0o0o0or

cash in and buy more of what we've got but hopefully abit better.

he has the best touch of any youth player ive seen come through before at derby.... he could be a boris version of scholes or gerrard for us, ,maybe ...... or make **** loads in a reserve league for 2 years and then try and fit into a superstar league. i'd like to see bennet on the bench whilst wards out., no pressure on him mind...just see if he sparks up abit with hughes sitting in the cm

Archived