DCFC Twitter Feed

-JW-

If the person who controls the feed is reading this please stop re tweeting the cringe worthy comments before during and after games it is so embarrassing. 

Example of some tonight:

Was listening in the bus station to radio derby and when derby scored I jumped up and shouted come on you rams @dcfcofficial #dcfc #dcfcfans

Finally made it to oldham, some cows and road closures tried to stop us now it's time #coyr @dcfcofficial #dcfcfans

and by far the worst one:

@dcfcofficial argh! I burnt my pizza while listening to the rams hanging on! Come on you rams!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the tweets from Forest fans are worse  :lol:

#nffc had to laugh skysports says when jacobs scored for #dcfc he went to celebrate with the away fans only to find out there weren't any.

This guy didn't go to the Forest game despite it being at home yet still insults the Derby away support and Jacobs celebrated in front of a demolished stand, not an empty one. Ridiculous how desperate some of them are to have digs at us, over the silliest things  <_<

If the person who controls the feed is reading this please stop re tweeting the cringe worthy comments before during and after games it is so embarrassing. 

Example of some tonight:

Was listening in the bus station to radio derby and when derby scored I jumped up and shouted come on you rams @dcfcofficial #dcfc #dcfcfans

Finally made it to oldham, some cows and road closures tried to stop us now it's time #coyr @dcfcofficial #dcfcfans

and by far the worst one:

@dcfcofficial argh! I burnt my pizza while listening to the rams hanging on! Come on you rams!

Couldn't agree anymore! I stopped following for that reason

Absolute waste of time having that account.

Just re tweets absolute retards. 'OMG can't w8 4 MATCHDAY SATURDAY #coyr' - honestly, what impression are they trying to set.

I've asked loads of questions and said I'm unhappy with stuff via twitter and they never, ever get back to me.

The twitter account is like the matchday experience - tacky, out of touch and aimed people who are happy to live by the club's marketing campaigns - #DNA, and all that sh*te.

Archived