DCFC Twitter Feed

-JW-

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodness me you lot need to take a happy pill or something. The club RT'ing fans tweets is good and shows an interaction with supporters. It shows a fans tweet to a wider audience. Therefore more promotion for the club..

At least it shows they care... They are making full use of social media in the way it should be done. 

You should complain about the amount of red dogs posting on Derby's official facebook page.. They should remove those posts as soon as they can..

I remember the days before all this internet mullarky. #oldgit  We had nowhere to complain then, only to each other in the pub. Social media has given people with speech problems, like myself, a voice. So don't knock it become a part of it and enjoy the ride.

Used to enjoy twitter, was pretty frequent on there a bit back, DCFC twitter feed ain't that bad, at least they interact, unlike other teams on there. I used to like some of the fans accounts on there. Dcfcchat is one if I can remember, also followed some decent Derby folk on there, my account is still live but not been back in a while.

Used to enjoy twitter, was pretty frequent on there a bit back, DCFC twitter feed ain't that bad, at least they interact, unlike other teams on there. I used to like some of the fans accounts on there. Dcfcchat is one if I can remember, also followed some decent Derby folk on there, my account is still live but not been back in a while.

Sacrifices have to be made for the mafia lifestyle eh

We need to set up a mafiosa online support group. To share information and help others going through similar challenges.

yes we do, I don't deal with other similar errr "legitimate" businesses like ours though

Archived