DCFC Twitter Feed

-JW-

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They always answer me if I ask a genuine question and don't take the piss. You can also turn retweets off per account so you never have to see them that's what I do. I still saw that Pizza one tho as I follow the tw@t that tweeted it, I bet he doesn't even eat pizza, looks more of a pie man to me.

Before I joined this forum I used to tweet the account to try and find information out, for example I was in the market a couple of months back for a few Derby County Books to read up on the club's history etc. On the day I sent the tweet no response back however they found the time to retweet some silly comments that were followed by lols, whoop whoops, smiley faces and silly hashtags like #YOLO. When I see any of that I question the mental status of the individual typing it let alone those who retweet it.

I've blocked your retweets ladyram as well so I don't see them thankfully, nothing personal like I block everybody's retweets and if you start quote retweeting ****** all the time I just unfollow.

I miss the old days on Twitter, you retweeted stuff you had found and wanted to share it with your followers, stuff they may not have seen.

The people that tweet that ****** to the club are just as bad, you know who you are if you're reading this and send those pathetic tweets when your season ticket arrives, it's a plastic ******* card they know you have it because they sent it you fool! Do you tweet the bus company when you get your bus ticket receipt? Do you tweet National ******* rail to show them your ticket to Birmingham New Street?

And the ********* that think its some kind of Internet win to get retweeted. OMG Donald Duck retweeted me...and? Go grab yourself a lollipop and sit down...actually no piss off back to Facebook will you. I take my "celebrity" retweets and favourites in my stride, even when I made John Brayford laugh it never gave me an erection, they are normal people, just blokes that play football, get a grip.

Finally, before you retweet think why you are using that retweet button, if the majority of your followers are Derby fans don't retweet the club, Nicholson or any of the RD guys, why? Because your followers are more than likely already following them and they will have seen it, you think they need to see it time and time again?

Retweet the interesting random stuff you find in the net, retweet news articles of women with their heads stuck in the toilet on some French newspaper website. Stop. Think. Retweet.

/Rant

I've put 50p in the swear box.

The clubs rt's are tedious. Don't get me wrong, my rt's might not be everybody's cuppa tea but I reckon they're a sight more entertaining than Joe being glad his ST landed on his doormat. (To me they are anyway).

Not a problem though if they're blocked, it's not like you know they are anyway.

@dcfcofficial we might have lost 1-0 but we did have 1 or 2 shots our strikers looked brilliant. #coyr #deservedadraw

And it's always some 15 year old with gelled hair with a selfie profile picture taken in his bedroom. Always. I didn't even know we had so many 15 year old fans until I saw the twitter feed.

And it's always some 15 year old with gelled hair with a selfie profile picture taken in his bedroom. Always. I didn't even know we had so many 15 year old fans until I saw the twitter feed.

that was you not so long ago.

Short memories.

@dcfcofficial should just be about 'RT if you think Blackburn are gay' and 'Remember when Leon Best scored that own goal, and missed the penalty hahaha what a **** #DNA' 

otherwise I'm not interested, whatever happened to friendly 'banter'  :ph34r:

Archived