DCFC Twitter Feed

-JW-

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This forum has become a classic internet bitch fest where nothing in the world is good enough, new enough, interesting enough or clever enough.

Ok, we get it - you are a twitterer.

The official Twitter is garbage.

They only every tweet when it revolves around money; new shirt, season tickets, price demand, rams fookin player.

I remember asking them something about parking afew years back and they completely blanked me the bellends.

Things like Twitter is what is wrong with the world today, there used to be a time when people had to meet up and talk to find out what was happening, before a match the pub would be buzzing, the beer flowing, the songs being sung, and talk about football not how much money was being spent or not.

Now people sit on their phone, following celebrities to find out what they had for dinner, or trying to work out what footballers have said and condemn them for it, or moaning about what someone they dont even know has written.

#oldgitwhocantunderstandfascinationwithtwitter

Spot on Leeds Ram, they're gonna regret it! When we're old we'll be the only ones communicating through actual real life speech.

I asked my young cousin (17) why he was stuck to his phone all day everyday and not shagging or chatting over a pint...

"This is funnier and I can talk to loads of people at once" with the blankest expression ever.... Bell end.

I'm on Twitter but I still yak to family and friends on the phone. They're all on Facepalm and I'm not cos I don't like it. Plus I don't follow celebs from a gossip point of view, I follow a few famous Chefs and my favourite famous novelist because I like them as people and I'm interested in what they say.

Facebook is a load of piss. Just a lot of nosy bar-stewards you wouldn't say hello to on the street trying to find out what is going on in your life so they can gossip about it. Whereas Twitter is a news source more than a "let's be fake friends" site. If you follow the right people its a worth while networking system and the 140 character restriction puts the "click like to stop cancer" melters off using it.  

Only good thing about facebook these days is the fact that a few birds i went to school like to upload their attempts at glamour model shoots to their accounts.  :cool:

The worst thing is either the racists brainwashed by the Daily Mail or the one's that LOVE taking 10000's of pictures of people everytime they do something 'social' 

Things like Twitter is what is wrong with the world today, there used to be a time when people had to meet up and talk to find out what was happening, before a match the pub would be buzzing, the beer flowing, the songs being sung, and talk about football not how much money was being spent or not.

Now people sit on their phone, following celebrities to find out what they had for dinner, or trying to work out what footballers have said and condemn them for it, or moaning about what someone they dont even know has written.

#oldgitwhocantunderstandfascinationwithtwitter

For so long I tried to rebel against all this twitter and facebook carp. But then I found that I never got invited to anything as it was all being done through those things. It was always a case when I did see folk, "why didn't you come to such and such", because no fecker invited me!!!

As for the DCFC twitter feed, so boringly safe! I really should block all these retweets of deluded teenagers.

Anyway, in the spirit of things #oldbeforemytime

Archived