Most Boring Sport on TV

Day

Most Boring Sport on TV  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cricket.

It's mostly standing about

Golf

It took you 20mins to walk to it. You've spent 5mins deciding how to hit it. You're now spending 10mins looking into the distance. Are you going to hit it soon?

Darts

lol

Darts would be painful if it wasn't for the crowds.

20 overs Cricket is really entertaining, the other formats.... mehhh

I've gone for NFL. I just don't get the hype about it. Personally it's just not for me.

But the worst, which I couldn't vote for, is Speedway. It's dreadful.

As many of you know, I'm an avid motorsport fan, so that's why I've voted for F1.

The most arrogant sport on the planet which is so obsessed with its own self-importance, wilfully destroying other forms of motorsport and telling its fans what is exciting and what isn't, rather than vice versa.

Then there's the coverage. On the rare occasion that there is some serious racing going on, the director will cut to Nicole Sherzinger or some Ferrari mechanic sneezing in slow motion.

Then there's the commentary. An hour and a half of commentators attempting to make soundbites for the end-of-season montage in between moaning about tire and fuel conservation as if they are entirely new things to the sport, and over-analysing team radio messages. Sheesh, if they had access to those radio messages in the past....

So yeah, as a motorsport fan, got to say the most boring sport on TV is F1. Even though I watch every single race. I accept its dull and I don't get why its so popular, especially in comparison to other motorsports...I just watch it to complain.

I'm not counting snooker or darts as sports.

As many of you know, I'm an avid motorsport fan, so that's why I've voted for F1.

The most arrogant sport on the planet which is so obsessed with its own self-importance, wilfully destroying other forms of motorsport and telling its fans what is exciting and what isn't, rather than vice versa.

Then there's the coverage. On the rare occasion that there is some serious racing going on, the director will cut to Nicole Sherzinger or some Ferrari mechanic sneezing in slow motion.

Then there's the commentary. An hour and a half of commentators attempting to make soundbites for the end-of-season montage in between moaning about tire and fuel conservation as if they are entirely new things to the sport, and over-analysing team radio messages. Sheesh, if they had access to those radio messages in the past....

So yeah, as a motorsport fan, got to say the most boring sport on TV is F1. Even though I watch every single race. I accept its dull and I don't get why its so popular, especially in comparison to other motorsports...I just watch it to complain.

I'm not counting snooker or darts as sports.

Ban him! has to be the worse post on this forum since creation, I expect a higher standard from my employees.

Rugby....it's terrible...

Played by people without enough skill to play football.

Hang on, I 'll reply when I've stopped laughing......

Hang on, I 'll reply when I've stopped laughing......

He has a valid point tho, rugby is the development of running the egg and spoon race at school, the race for those who were unable to play football. NFL is the egg and spoon race for kids that mums made them wear shin pads and cycle helmets incase they fell over. 

Archived