Most Boring Sport on TV

Day

Most Boring Sport on TV  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a proper sport with guys who arent going to shy out of a tackle or dive on the floor at the slightest touch!

Too bloody right.

Rugby is the most frustrating sport in the world.

Pass backwards, run into the nearest guy. Rinse and repeat until someone gives away a penalty for standing in the wrong place (while kicking and stamping is fine).

Rugby. 

Would rather watch Loose Women than NFL

Darts & Snooker are pub games, very enjoyable to play with mates but pisspoor to watch on TV.

Driving cars round in circles is not sport.

I like Loose Women. Now wait I need to rephrase that.

Rugby is the most frustrating sport in the world.

Pass backwards, run into the nearest guy. Rinse and repeat until someone gives away a penalty for standing in the wrong place (while kicking and stamping is fine).

I saw a Leicester Tigers game last year at Welford Road, I only went  as one of my mates is an avid Tigers fan, I was totally scoobied from start to finish, it just seemed like an legalised car park brawl in front of spectators. 

Golf, golf and golf.

I just don't understand the excitement in it. If they can make make darts exciting (mostly down to the crowd), what's stopping golf being so deathly boring?

F1 has steadily become more boring.. there used to be a crash on the first corner guaranteed. Only Monaco this year has come close..

I agree about F1, I was deluded enough to believe that all of the massive wonga the drivers earn was due to the fact that are dicing with death every time they go out on the track so is danger money, now they've introduced these new safety rules with the cars no one hardly has an accident never mind gets wiped out, no point in watching anymore

Hang on, I 'll reply when I've stopped laughing......

What's funny?

It's true.

If you're built like a brick **** house, got a bit of pace about you and can catch a ball, you could probably make it as a professional rugby player. Where's the skill in that?

Not saying all players, and definitely not Rugby League (far more skillful game), but some of the players you see in Union have got no coordination what so ever.

The Lions game this morning was a perfect example, a bunch of men pummeling into each other and going nowhere, ridiculous game. 

Archived