New Home Kit 13/14

rynny

Home Kit Poll....  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not got a problem with the collar personally, if its like the Roma one I think it'll look good.

I just hope they don't have the ram right up practically on the collar bone like on last years shirt. The ram should be around nipple height if you ask me, although I suppose that does vary depending on how perky/saggy you are in that area :ph34r:

nothing worse than a badge itching the nipple

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True. I remember the last England shirt I bought in the early 2000s and it felt like the 3 lions were actually biting my nipple off.

So maybe just above the nipple is the way to go...

I think nipple chafing makes you look more manly, would you mess with him?...I would't

"http://static2.beanscdn.co.uk/modules/SbPicture/picture/nipple-chafing-1" alt="nipple-chafing-1">

HAHA, you may wink, but I HAVE mentioned this to both Adam Pearson AND Tom Glick, and pointed out the quality players and successful periods where the colour of our shorts and socks matched. In the 70s there was a fluid Derby team in blue socks and shorts, and in the early to mid -90s when we played good stuff, it was Black shorts and socks.

Ha ha did they laugh at you or take you serious?

Actually on a further look it seems that they have changed the design of the Ram as well. Look at the line that creates the back, usually runs quite straight to the back of the head, but now looks like it has made the ram skinnier with a neck.

It may just be the angle, but I don't like it.

I hope its just the angle and how the shirt is lying. Otherwise it looks ***** with a big head

A new shirt, a new season and same old results. :wacko:

A new shirt, a new season, 2 new strikers, a formidable midfield, one more defender and a new deal for Brayford and me and the boys in the South Stand singing loudly, we are going up my friend!!!! Excited muchly :-)

Archived