New Home Kit 13/14

rynny

Home Kit Poll....  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We've got a team full of captains, team full of caaaaptains"

Collars are crap on football shirts there's my first problem. And wtf is with those sleeves I mean seriously its ugly.

I'll stick with this years kit.

Collars on shirts are fine. The collar on this shirt is fecking awful.

I dont think the black stripes look that bad on the short sleeve shirts - would look better if it was either the whole sleeve black though.

Dont know If ill purchase it.

Hope the away kit isnt black with orange collars and armbands

Ha, conversely I thought the bands looked better on the long sleeves than the short sleeves! (on which I hate it)

On this occasion Bris is correct. Everything about these kits is awesome.

morning all, recently discovered this forum and decided to sign up. mainly cos i wanted to voice my opinion on this terrible kit. truly awful, with that truly awful sponsor once again. only decent kit i remember us having in recent years (imo) was the second adidas bombardier kit. i think we should protest to the club about the cr@p we're getting.

anyway, look forward to joining in the discussions  :)

I honestly don't know why people despise the buymobile phones sponsorship so much. It's far far better than most teams'  mega-corporation *****, or rip off loan firms, or Topps Tiles.

ANYWAY...

I think I've decided I actually don't mind the armbands so much on their own, but when you couple them with the collar it's just like... wtf were they thinking?

The pictures of Coutts and Keogh desguise the collar a little bit and look... 'ok'...ish. But the one with the MASSIVE collar on full display... eurgh.  I want kits to be interesting and be talking points but bloody hell there's a way to do that without them simply being *****!

How tragic.

I refuse to buy this year's kit on the grounds I gave last year's kit a chance and it couldn't survive a routine spin in the washing machine without falling apart.

Seeing the sneak peek with the oversized collar, black armbands and the oversized sponsor and anticipating the likely quality of the product, I'm definitely going to keep my £50 in my pocket.

I'd sooner wear a nice summer dress.  :rolleyes:

Archived