New Home Kit 13/14

rynny

Home Kit Poll....  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/653590904_1/12-13-AS-font-b-Roma-b-font-font-b-FC-b-font-Short-Sleeve-Home" alt="12-13-AS-font-b-Roma-b-font-font-b-FC-b-">

"http://www.sportlive.co.za/Feeds/getty/2013/03/28/12-13-02-354-163895705/ALTERNATES/crop_630x400/12-13-02-354-163895705" alt="12-13-02-354-163895705">#

be very surprised if it's not the same - it's okay, nice and simple! 

The "yanks" are now rebranding us with different colours and logo aka Cardiff ?

B4 where are you, we need your flange and to arrange a protest.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought there were strong rumours that we would be reverting to a 'proper Ram', that is as per the current design and looks to be too close to the shoulder, I suppose that is what you come to expect when you use 3rd raters like Krappa.

Looks as if the ram has been moved up for the 'preview' I could be wrong but it's certainly creased! 

Why hasn't our official badge changed? It is always the ram with the circle around it but we just have the Ram on our shirts.

Because the 'designers' saw sense and free'd the ram - one of the best decisions the club have made in recent history along with the Plaza and Clough/Taylor statue! 

Because the 'designers' saw sense and free'd the ram - one of the best decisions the club have made in recent history along with the Plaza and Clough/Taylor statue!

True, I was never a fan of the circle especially when in gold. We don't need to have Derby County 1884 written around it,

The Ram is a strong enough statement and traditional.

Seems like a lot of clubs are going for the 'collar' look.

Just seen Man United's new kit and they've got the same sort of collar as us. Copy cats.  :ph34r:

That is more of a designer collar. Our collar is more suitable for a game of football. My team has a collar and I must admit it can be quite annoying when it sticks up but it looks nice.

Don't see why everyone's getting their knickers in a twist over a collar when there's a 24 square foot sponsor below it that starts to peel off by early September.

I don't normally like collars myself, but it looks proper retro on this kit, think that's a nice job providing the sponsor is smaller.

Actually on a further look it seems that they have changed the design of the Ram as well. Look at the line that creates the back, usually runs quite straight to the back of the head, but now looks like it has made the ram skinnier with a neck.

It may just be the angle, but I don't like it.

Is that the answer we are all looking for then Mostyn?

Get on the email to Rush and tell him we will win the league in Black socks ;-)

HAHA, you may wink, but I HAVE mentioned this to both Adam Pearson AND Tom Glick, and pointed out the quality players and successful periods where the colour of our shorts and socks matched. In the 70s there was a fluid Derby team in blue socks and shorts, and in the early to mid -90s when we played good stuff, it was Black shorts and socks.

Not got a problem with the collar personally, if its like the Roma one I think it'll look good.
I just hope they don't have the ram right up practically on the collar bone like on last years shirt. The ram should be around nipple height if you ask me, although I suppose that does vary depending on how perky/saggy you are in that area  :ph34r:

Archived