Help Cardiff City, Help Football

bluebirdbaker

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we were to rebrand that wouldn't be a bad name actually..

Derby County Clowns

Would fit in with a fair few supporters of ours

Don't be so harsh on yourself Bris, I like you

Why would I sign a petition to help Cardiff City? In the last 5 games they've given us 1 point and took 12 the greedy fcukers, sorry but I hope they acknowledge your petition and change the red shirts to pink with a flamingo on the badge.

I can't believe you've all been WUMMED so easily. Such a clumsy one as well, equating history to current fame/success.

Don't you have anything else better to do than follow me around these boards calling me a wum?

It's 30 degrees plus outside, go out and play..

If we were to rebrand that wouldn't be a bad name actually..

Derby County Clowns

Would fit in with a fair few supporters of ours

You should've gone with Derby Clownty Bris to be fair

Not that I'd approve as I don't like clowns but I do like Derby

Don't you have anything else better to do than follow me around these boards calling me a wum?

It's 30 degrees plus outside, go out and play..

As your sole purpose on here is to wind people up, maybe you should find a different hobby. You're becoming a pastiche.

This is an amusing petition. The same owners who rebranded it fronted up the money for promotion. Swings and roundabouts.

So I presume from what you are saying that if our lot funded our promotion, you would be ok with us changing to red and white, putting a poodle on the shirts and calling us the Dogs?

This is an amusing petition. The same owners who rebranded it fronted up the money for promotion. Swings and roundabouts.

They also faced winding up petitions and failed to pay taxes under previous owners, don't remember the outrage Cardiff fans had back then.

Ask a Fan still following a Club playing in a sunday league what makes him to stick to his local neighbourhood team when he can follow Manure or something? The game is all about culture, tradition and a feeling of family in it. Owners, Players, Managers will come and go, True Fans wont. They will Moan, They will be Frustrated but wont Leave the club they support as a Family even if they play like crap. thats football for ya.

Life is a circle mate, Derby isnt reknowned now, But was in the 70's and Late Forties. They played premier football against the best in the late 90's.

It will happen again. Derby was a Big Club when it founded the League that has shaped up to what you are following now.

Despite the above,Who cares about history if you are a lifelong supporter of your club? I dont. If i needed history i would have supported the Best teams currently Playing now.

Bris you are a Fair weather Fan who loves winding ppl up. Please Learn about what Football Means to a True Fan in a emotional POV before supporting a Club Please. And yeah talk some sense when you can.

I think the people that bought you can dress your players in what they like, perhaps even move them further east.  Thats the thing, once someone buys something its theirs to do what they wish.

Move the club, and it ceases to be the club.

How could many clubs say the same?

There were only 11 or 12 founder members.

How can more than one club be the first post FA cup winners?

Were we or were we not the best team in Europe for a few years in the 70s?

Who else can claim that?

So Evian have been formed for 6 years and you are comparing their history to a team around for circa 130 years?

Just one point.... no we were never the best team in Europe.

Archived