Transfer Rumours - Summer 2013

SuperSheep

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Carroll 15 million...

What is the big deal in this guy? He's already cost close to 50m already in his career. He's had one prolific season and that was in the championship..

And to think, we were close to signing the guy under Jewell.

What is the big deal in this guy? He's already cost close to 50m already in his career. He's had one prolific season and that was in the championship..

Signed on a SIX year deal :o

Shame we didn't imagine the profit!

Shame we didn't imagine the profit!

He would have made 3 appearances before the SE Corner booed him out of town.

Has an GB&NI passport and is over 6 foot, Sam Allardyce and English footballs ideal dream.

Would be funny to see him fail though. Also found it funny who he tried to court a move to a bigger club, not no-one wanted him.

Andy Carroll is one of the best headers of a ball I've ever seen..

The only problem is Dogleash thought that he could bring back the days of 4-4-2 with 2 pacy wingers and throwing the ball into the box at any given opportunity..

Football has grown on from those days... Andy Carroll would really struggle to make a top flight Italian/Spanish side where that sort of football just doesn't exist..

I think he's a really good buy for WHU and is the perfect Sam Allardyce player.. At a young age, he's about as good as WHU can get in regards to their style of play.. $15mill isn't alot of he stays there 5 years and they finish midtable ever year.. After that they might even be able to sell him or a 10 figure sum to someone stupid..

I think Carroll has gradually found out that he'll never succeed at a higher level and WHU is about as good as it gets..

Looks like higuaín is off to arsenal.

its a good move for arsenal, maybe bad move for higuaín? Should he of moved to a club with a higher guarantee of trophies, I'm sure he'd be good enough for a top 4 team.

Then again on the other hand, arsenal may move up the table if he gets as many goals as he should.

its a good move for arsenal, maybe bad move for higuaín? Should he of moved to a club with a higher guarantee of trophies, I'm sure he'd be good enough for a top 4 team.

Then again on the other hand, arsenal may move up the table if he gets as many goals as he should.

Err...Arsenal are a top 4 team.

Archived