Transfer Rumours - Summer 2013

SuperSheep

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested in when it will be that a premier league club is linked to or signs and english player.

So far the only link I've seen all summer is Palace to sign Gayle from Peterboro. I've yet to see any club seriously linked with any English talent (rooney to arsenal maybe but don't know how serious that is?

Bloody english clubs playing in an english league and not an english signing in sight.

Hull have signed Curtis Davies, Man Utd had a bid rejected for Baines and Lee Clarke said they have accepted 2 bids for Redmond from Premiership clubs

The Gayle transfer epitomises why shopping abroad is the best value.

Lewandowski cost Dortmund £3.8M

Jordan Rhodes £8M

Jay Rodgriguez £7M

Now I have read two reports about Dwight Gayle going to palace, one says £7.5M and the other as much as £8.5M

That's why

ok but apart from them ;-)

I'm not always right Daveo, it's a weakness of mine!

Daveo doesn't have that weakness. He cross checks everything on Wikipedia then comes on here firing off facts

Grimsby mate. What else you gonna do?

Stoke have signed mac muniesa from barca, two very contrasting styles of football there.

Think their chairman's wanting half decent football next season isn't of the usual Rugby/Ice Hockey style football. 

Just think Stoke are going to be a spitting image of what Forest were under Schteve. Trying to get a team of direct, hoofball players to pass it on the deck like continental Europeans. Just isn't gonna happen for them.

Archived