Transfer Rumours - Summer 2013

SuperSheep

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Liverpool to come in for Hughes when the time is right. They are craazy.

I read another rumour on them but I've forgot it now!! Basically they're after another ok player and offering fortunes.

It's like me buying an Astra for £50,000. It doesn't matter how many I buy or how much I pay... it's still an Astra.

Will they ever sign players that reflect the goals the club have? Seriously, you don't have to spend £10m+ on Mignolet. There's no need.

I want Liverpool to come in for Hughes when the time is right. They are craazy.

I read another rumour on them but I've forgot it now!! Basically they're after another ok player and offering fortunes.

It's like me buying an Astra for £50,000. It doesn't matter how many I buy or how much I pay... it's still an Astra.

Will they ever sign players that reflect the goals the club have? Seriously, you don't have to spend £10m+ on Mignolet. There's no need.

That Luis Alberto from Sevilla was having a medical with them today I think? 7 or 8 million fee. Never heard of him so can't judge if that's a good deal or not.

That Luis Alberto from Sevilla was having a medical with them today I think? 7 or 8 million fee. Never heard of him so can't judge if that's a good deal or not.

That might be it actually. If what I've read is true then Barcelona B have decided not to take up the chance to sign him and Sevilla are actively looking to offload him?

Not 100% sure now. But i can see it being a 'Borini'.

They'll never learn spending over the top money for very average players.

Carroll

Hendersen

Allen

Borini

How many millions wasted there alone.

£80 million... £100 million if you add Stewart Downing to that list.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

They'll never learn spending over the top money for very average players.

Carroll

Hendersen

Allen

Borini

How many millions wasted there alone.

Abit harsh thowing Borini in there.. The guy is only 22 and $10mill could be a decent deal if he turns out to be a good player for them.. The guy has another 10-15 years left in his career..

The rest were way overpriced though..

Ince to Cardiff is a good deal for all, he is probably good enough for a lower prem team and its a good stepping stone for him. Better than going and sitting on Liverpools bench. And Blackpool might be able to keep some of there out of contract players!

Wolves have transfer listed 4 players

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23031243?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Wolves have made club captain Karl Henry, Jamie O'Hara, Roger Johnson and Stephen Ward available for transfer as they prepare for life in League One.

Midfielder Henry, 30, has made over 250 appearances and only agreed a four-year deal at Molineux last summer.

However, he has been transfer listed alongside defender Johnson, 30, ex-Tottenham midfielder O'Hara, 26, and 27-year-old utility man Ward.

All four played for the Wolves side relegated from the top flight in 2012.

[indent]

There are no excuses. We should never be relegated to League One with our players. The club as a whole needs to look at itself from top to bottom. It is inexcusable. It is an absolute outrage that we have been relegated to League One and that is no disrespect to League One

[/indent]

Karl Henry following the club's relegation to League One

But following the club's relegation to the third tier of English football, they have been deemed surplus to requirements as new head coach Kenny Jackett looks to reshape his squad.

The news brings to an end Henry's seven-year spell with his hometown club, which has included lifting the Championship trophy in 2009.

He was critical of his side following the club's relegation to League One, stating that "the club as a whole needs to look at itself from top to bottom".

Former England Under-21 international O'Hara, who has three years left on his contract, has been restricted to 39 league appearances because of injury since joining the club permanently two years go from Spurs for £5m.

Johnson was even more costly for Wolves, who paid Birmingham £7m for him in the same transfer window as O'Hara, but Republic of Ireland international Ward came through the ranks at Molineux after moving into English football from Bohemians in 2007.

I think Chelsea have had a bid for Cavani accepted - would be interesting to see how he'd do in the Prem - quality player but expensive for his age and for someone who's been playing in a slower paced league.

It seems at the moment the big hitters are waiting for one to move before it triggers a few others (or not)...be interesting to see if the likes of Ronaldo, Bale, Rooney, Suarez, Thiago Alcantra, Thiago Silva, Torres, Hulk, Lewandowski move or not.

Seems like Isco is going to Real, which is a shame, as I'd have loved to have seen him in this league.

You know all the gossip around Thiago, surely Barcelona want to keep hold of him with Xavi now peaked (and probably on the slow decline) and Iniesta at 29.

I don't understand where all the gossip has come from. Have Barcelona ever said they're open to offers? Doubt Thiago would choose to leave. Wasn't he born in Portugal and chose to represent Spain? Shows where he considers his loyalties?

Bet it's all newspaper trash.

Archived