Transfer Rumours - Summer 2013

SuperSheep

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monaco are certainly going to be an interesting team to watch next season - will they be up there competing at the top? It's generally quite an unpredictable league but if the talented individuals can become a team, they and PSG could make future Champions League campaigns even harder for other clubs.

Would have loved to have seen Falcao in the Prem.

Will waste in France, just like Ibrahimovic, Silva and mourtinio

Greedy ********

The amount of money they'll be throwing about, I think I'd accept a two year deal or so too.

Tottenham are really in need of a good goalscorer. If they had a 20 goal a season man - he would cost £20 million, but they would of easily got top 4 this year if there only player that scored goals was Bale!

If Bale goes Tottenham really will struggle for the top 5 next year.

Neymar's good on his day, but I don't think he's the difference between Champions League and no Champions League. He's not a match winner of Messi or Iniesta's ilk, but he's going to add the squad, no doubt about it.

Monaco's move for Rodriguez and Moutinho has been surprisingly low key considering they paid £60m for the pair. For me, that's for more wise than some of Man City of PSG's early moves when they first had money.

They actually seem to be building a team rather than just buying whoever sounds like they might be good.

If that team can grow together, they'll be up there with PSG, that's for certain.

Unless the current batch of Lyon Academy graduates are any good, it's probably going to be a two-horse race in France for quite some time.

Kolo toure has joined Liverpool

George Boyd has signed for Hull on a perm

Paul Thirlwell has signed a contract extension at Carlisle.

and Dortmund have signed Sokratis Papastathopoulos from werder bremen

try and say the last name out loud.

Archived